System Update in November to add 3D Video Capture and More

Arpegius

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Both features sound interesting, but I doubt I'll get much, if any, use out of them. The video recording especially since, in my opinion, the camera quality would make it worthless.

Im afraid for the video recording purely because of what they did with the sound recording. i dont see the appeal to 10 sec vids? would be awesome to be able to upload to youtube via 3ds tho (crow has high hopes)

Im afraid for the video recording purely because of what they did with the sound recording. i dont see the appeal to 10 sec vids? would be awesome to be able to upload to youtube via 3ds tho (crow has high hopes)
Yoshian12 has high hopes that Flipnote Memo comes out in this update, or will be in fury.

Yoshian, get on topic. This has nothing to do with Flipnote Memo.

I hadn't thought of that honestly (Both the time limit and the youtube possibility). I doubt they'll have a youtube feature though, at least not right away. The time limit is a definite possibility however.

Last edited by a moderator:
I highly doubt 10 seconds would be sufficient in Nintendos eyes. Hopefully we have more freedom when it comes to the amount of recording we can have done. Since the camera isn't that great in quality, I don't think file sizes should be large enough to warrant a cap. I guess we can only play the waiting game until November. *shrugs*

On a side note. Come on Yoshian, we all know you want Flipnote but you don't have to pollute every thread with your disapproval or want. I suggest you make a thread all about Flipnote or if you did, post all your thoughts, speculations and ideas in that one.

But is it a globally simultaneous update? Or will they some how delay one of the features in Europe or America for a later update in December or later?

"This November, a new system update for the portable Nintendo 3DS system will enable owners to capture 3D video footage."

It's on Nintendo's own website. There's be a day or so's difference, maximum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back