Tales Of Arise

Confirming I've pledged to the success:

full

and for you digital only peasants:

full
Lol I'll get the PC PLOT Master Race version later when the PLOT mods are ready lol

So are you playing it now?

Recorded big boss battle Vs one of the lords:
Part I Of The battle
Part II of the battle

Recorded a scene with Shionne that I posted before, but now in english:

Recorded an optional Boss Battle, Vs a big Plant thing:

Recorded Boss Battle Vs Big Wolf:

and the man in black first cutscene:

don't even know most of those sites.
Well either way it's good on metacritic, at 87, the lowest score is from gamespot which is 7. and IGN south east asia gave it a 9.

There's a game breaking bug preventing you to play pass Balseph battle:

Bandai Namco has revealed that a bug in Tales of Arise is currently preventing players from progressing after the Balseph fight. There are currently two solutions to the issue. One of which involves deleting the title from your console and reinstalling the game entirely. As it stands, only the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 versions of the game have this issue.
The issue itself revolves around the installation progress for the game stopping entirely while players are able to access it before the game has fully installed. This has caused reports of players being unable to progress the game after the Balseph fight, as they hit a loading screen that doesn’t end.

One of the fixes for this issue is to make sure the game installs completely before opening the application. Players can check how far the game has installed through the download menu and access a sub menu when selecting the game to see how far along it actually is. Another fix for this bug is to simply restart Tales of Arise. However, Bandai Namco still suggests that users wait until the game has installed in its entirety before starting the application to prevent this bug.

Recorded Boss Battle vs big sewer monster thing:

Saw Shionne's black dress design artwork:
Q1pOjqp.jpg

game has sold more than 1 million copies, Bamco announced, making it the fastest selling title of the franchise, nice:
m726wKD.jpg

Back