Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Main entries in the Tales series of role-playing games have traditionally featured male and female leads backed up by the supporting cast. Announced today for PlayStations 3 and 4, Tales of Berseria has one hero, and you’re looking at her.

Her name is Velvet, which is exactly the sort of name you give a character you want to set up as a badass. According to the fine folks over at the Anime News Network, Velvet is the star of the Berseria show, portrayed by prominent voice actress Rina Satou, who was on hand for the Tales of Festival 2015 announcement.

Details on the game’s story and supporting cast are forthcoming, but we’ve got character designs by Mutsumi Inomata and ufotable handling cutscenes, so everything should be just lovely.
source

This is a nice surprise, I hope its good. 

The Tales series has been one of my favourite series since I first played Tales of Symphonia on the Gamecube.  So excited for the next entrance in the series, the last few (Tales of Graces and Tales of Vesperia) were really good, hoping they continue the trend.

Back