Target vs Walmart

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Username Style
Where do you like to do all of your shopping? Where do you think you can find the best deals?

I haven't gone to walmart in years, though if I still did I think I might have switched to target, nicer store.

Walmart has more choices, and is cheaper.

Target’s grocery section sucks ass. It’s got a fraction of what Walmart and your regional grocer has, and is more expensive.

I think I start going to Target because its only a 10min drive from my house. As for the other one, driving 30min to go to the store... nope.

Walmart has a better selection in most cases, but sometimes they have older stuff online that costs a pretty penny. Target has Starbucks in some places, unlike Walmart and Subway. If Target was better than Walmart in any way maybe some Black Friday deals but maybe just that.

I don't care for Target. Have shopped at Walmart but we have a more local store, Meijer that has groceries & other merchandise we go to weekly. They are only in 6 states- Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, Illinois, Wisconsin so people may not have heard of it but it's very popular here.

Walmart have been better for all my online shopping compared to Target. Items are more cheaper on Walmart from my observation.

I have both stores by my house and I 100% prefer Walmart their grocery section is huge, and they have more of a selection and better prices on everything else.

Back