Technology makes us spend more

NameGervin

Full GL Member
Credits
So I found some debate on some random news site. They say technology makes us spend more than our budget. Other said it help us to budget and save. My own opinion is it is actually depend on the person, if the person has a self control then I think no need to blame technology. But I understand that technology actually makes us go beyond our budget because of sales like on amazon, steam or other market website.

Well, it is true to some extent.

For example....take phone for an instance...it has many features and with the passage of time, even more features are getting added to it. No wonder people keep on changing their phones often....and yeah...it depends on self control too.

I probably save more money buying books, printer ink, and computer parts from the internet since books, printer ink, computer parts, etc are more expensive at retail stores.

There are also many money saving websites which teaches people how to save money, and coupon websites which post coupons for buying stuff at a cheaper price when you use the coupon to buy something at a store.

But, it depends on self-control and not buying too much electronics and stuff online they don't need, and how they budget their money, so they have enough money left over for paying for their rent, food, utility bills, medicine, and money left over for retirement.

Pretty much, when I work at staples I got to sell those buying a computer AV protection, hardware protection, services like transferring data and maybe upgrading their hard drive.

Even when I just bought my phone I had to buy a case and a screen protector for it, its crazy.

Even when I just bought my phone I had to buy a case and a screen protector for it, its crazy.

There are some smartphones which come with a case, headphones, and a screen protector. But, sometimes the bundled cases, headphones, and screen protectors are not very good, or you save more money buying a case and screen protector from eBay, Amazon, or a discount store like the dollar store and Wal-mart.

There are some smartphones which come with a case, headphones, and a screen protector. But, sometimes the bundled cases, headphones, and screen protectors are not very good, or you save more money buying a case and screen protector from eBay, Amazon, or a discount store like the dollar store and Wal-mart.

meh, I get versus shield/spigen cases and icare screen protector, both lasted my last phone for over three years.

Back