Terraria Hardcore Run/ Softcore PvP

Wuffyful

Furry mamba train.
Awards
Credits
I was wondering, the Terraria update will be happening soon, and I've been wanting to take advantage of the PvP mode. Also, a hardcore run. I'm not very BRIGHT when it comes to PC multiplayer gaming... But would anyone like to do either of the above with me? :3

sure! I'll play with ya, just add me on steam first, my username is dragonlordomega.

I'm good to play as well. I was thinking as well with the PvP doing an Item Run using a world generator that spawns a giant square dungeon that has chests galore and varying items inside.

I'm good to play as well. I was thinking as well with the PvP doing an Item Run using a world generator that spawns a giant square dungeon that has chests galore and varying items inside.

<3 My Steam is Wuffyful.

I might be interested. Haven't played any actual Terraria PvP aside from a little deathmatching with friends.

I might be interested. Haven't played any actual Terraria PvP aside from a little deathmatching with friends.

It would be nice to get in more than two people. :3

I wish i could buy the game. My parents won't let me ._. I didnt know they are still updating, i thought it was discontinued

The Dev was on a thread and basically said ''Heyyyy... What if I said I am considering an update, guyyyys?''

Suddenly, everyone threw in their ideas.

Back