The Ascent

ZandraJoi

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
I heard of this one awhile back. The Ascent is a cyberpunk-themed action role-playing video game. Made for the Xbox series but also for Microsoft Windows & available on Playstation, from what I read. This reminds me a bit of the movie Robo-Cop with the way it looks & acts. I haven't played it as I prefer easy-going games. Is there any special tips & tricks to playing this game for others to know? What do you think about it? Is it just like other games or better?

I have heard about the game but I'm yet to play it. The trailer looks averagely good.

I have heard about the game but I'm yet to play it. The trailer looks averagely good.

The game didn't give me this level of excitement when I played it. I see no reason for me to be playing it for long too. Maybe when you do play it, you will understand what I meant.

The game didn't give me this level of excitement when I played it. I see no reason for me to be playing it for long too. Maybe when you do play it, you will understand what I meant.
It's a normal thing to feel that way about some games. We can't love them all.

I have heard about this game a few times but it is not one that I seem to see talked about a lot like other games that end up quite popular.

As someone who loves to play and try out all kinds of games, this would be one that I would love to try just to be able to say I played it and how I liked it.

Back