froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
For less than $600 a cheap gaming laptop doesn't really get better.
Acer Aspire 5

For $600 this laptop looks like a good deal for someone who needs a laptop for gaming. I remember when game consoles cost $500, and consoles don't come with a keyboard, mouse, LCD screen and speakers.

Not bad if on a budget, but if you're getting a gaming laptop you should be all in or not in at all.

Not bad if on a budget, but if you're getting a gaming laptop you should be all in or not in at all.

I agree if you are going to get a gaming laptop it is better to spend more money unless you don't have a lot of money to spend on a laptop, or only play classic PC games like Dota 2 and Grand Theft Auto 3 which have lower system requirements.

I think the Acer Aspire 5 laptop would be better for Gaming than most thinner lightweight laptops with onboard Intel graphics and other similarly priced laptops from other brands like Dell and HP because the Acer Aspire 5 laptop has a Intel i5 CPU, Nvidia MX 150 video card, upgradeable/removable RAM, 256GB SSD, a extra empty hard drive tray for installing a 2.5 inch hard drive or SSD, and more ports like wired Ethwenet HDMI, 3.5 mm headphone jack USB ports.

It also looks easier to repair than very thin laptops which sometimes use glue to secure parts.

Back