The best singer in anime

Claraviolet

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Unlock full profile styling
May be the singers from Macross frontier for me.

What about you guys?

nana mizuki without a doubt.

Nana? you mean the opening?

Eh, each their own but she does sing in several tones.

Not trying to downplay her singing ability with this comment, as she does have skill, but there's certain techniques that seem impressive for non singers, but aren’t impressive to those that are.

There’s also another thing she does that I can’t really explain in words, but she has a certain singing tone that girls who think they can sing well do, and it annoys me because she can sing. It’s like the female equivalent of guys who think they can sing because they throw in a ton of vibrato in every note. I heard a couple of the girls in Love Live do it, and it annoys me.

oh! I do like her voice, annoying as it gets.
Lol yeah, though at the same time, Aqua is supposed to be annoying, so she did the character justice.

Though what’s interesting with those Konosuba songs, it seems like the girls had to sing as their characters, because Ai Kayano (Darkness) seemed like the only one with a noticeable singing ability and the other two weren’t impressive. Though hearing some other stuff from Rie Takahashi (Megumin) she’s actually a lot better than those Konosuba songs led onto, so I wouldn’t be surprised if Aqua was actually better.

Lol yeah, though at the same time, Aqua is supposed to be annoying, so she did the character justice.

Though what’s interesting with those Konosuba songs, it seems like the girls had to sing as their characters, because Ai Kayano (Darkness) seemed like the only one with a noticeable singing ability and the other two weren’t impressive. Though hearing some other stuff from Rie Takahashi (Megumin) she’s actually a lot better than those Konosuba songs led onto, so I wouldn’t be surprised if Aqua was actually better.

they do a good job on Isekai quartet as well.

Back