The "Bye Bye, See Ya Soon" Thread

Worry not that I will not be leaving N3DSC for long. The thing is that there is a Tropical Storm arriving tomorrow.

spec_sat4_600_en.jpg

I bet that way before that monster hit us there will be no electricity (so no internet) and only God knows how long it will be restored. The Kid Icarus Uprising Tournament will start today but I will drop out of the list cause there is no telling when I'm going offline.

wifi us getting buggy, must wait until we get u verse or other non comcast based companies, might pop on anytime wifi is available though! that and i got lots of stuff happening (visitors etc)

I'm going to sleep again.
CURSE YOU BIOLOGY!

>->...<-< i wonder who remember me back im back . i know i dont post a bye bye report because of being busy. haha ha ha >-< more liek busy then forgot my screen name then got caught up with more busy life then back on >-<
anywho lol.... hello to the old and new. or if you dont know me it cool. n-n well happy to be back. >->...<-<

>->...<-< i wonder who remember me back im back . i know i dont post a bye bye report because of being busy. haha ha ha >-< more liek busy then forgot my screen name then got caught up with more busy life then back on >-<
anywho lol.... hello to the old and new. or if you dont know me it cool. n-n well happy to be back. >->...<-<
Welcome back.....well i think... we still write a lot in swapnotes that it doesn't feel like you were gone for me. But still BIENVENIDA!!!

I know this is gonna make you jealous, but i'm going to DIsneyWorld in FL in a couple minutes. (i have to stop in a hotel first though) so i just wanted to say i am here but not really here until i get back.
tongue.gif

I know this is gonna make you jealous, but i'm going to DIsneyWorld in FL in a couple minutes. (i have to stop in a hotel first though) so i just wanted to say i am here but not really here until i get back.
tongue.gif
You lucky, I wish I could travel to Florida and take my kids to Disney. Have fun.

I am saying goodbye for a longer period of time. At the moment I am too busy with work and I don't have the feeling I fit into the community. I donnot know if anyone even cares, but it seemed polite to mention.

Thank you verry much for the community interaction and I hope i'll see you guys in a few weeks?.

Notice: This does not affect the Terraria game nights. Keep an eye on the first two topic posts for updates about the server.

You definitely do fit in the community, but I can understand how you might have too much work to continue being here as regularly, happens to the best of us.

I'll be back with lots of content during the beginning of January of 2013. See ya then. Happy holidays. And don't forget my birthday on the 22nd of December or I'll be upset, very, very upset. Costa luego!

Due to unforseen circumstances, my activity on this site is going to plummet heavily. Soz guys...

Hello everyone :) I have made an unexpected return! School has been keeping me busy, so I haven't been on that much. Nice to see everyone again :) I'll try to make an effort to be more active.

Well, I'm going to be going for a while. A couple of people know why, so if you're one of them feel free to say if anyone asks. I'll be back, when I find my my username and password written down on my 3ds and feel like returning. But for now, over and out.

So what's the reason, out of curiosity?

But bye, you're a great member of Nintendo 3DS Community!

I don't know if this counts as a "Temporary Absence" but, i just wanna let you guys know that i wont be on very often. School has been killing me with homework and i don't know if i have time to get on the site. I will try to get on the site once a day and at least make 1 post a day. Sorry guys. :(

I am raising money for a new computer and am working almost every day with my grandparents whom do not pay well to get it. after car is fixed i will get a computer and try to post again. sorry to all for taking so long just to say bye, for now. There is no worse loss to find a group of friends and even enemy's that we can discuss and talk even argue about video games. i hope you all are well and do well, and i pray that no one losses there computer ... right as the car breaks down.. and you spent savings paying off a hospital bill...... ANYWAY thats my bad luck. i wish you all well. goodbye.

Edit:

might loss internet this week, so anyone who is left on my FL that didn't annoy me will see me only when i go over a friends house.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back