The "Bye Bye, See Ya Soon" Thread

He's meaning the person who went to Cuba for a holiday.

He's meaning the person who went to Cuba for a holiday.

And that person is back.(half ass anyway(catching another plane)) And GAWD, Che is like a frikin GOD there. It's almost like a graffiti, it's every-FRIKING-where. And then there's Castro.....oh look, he's on a shirt-oh, never mind, it's Che.

Bye Bye guys, see ya soon.

I will be leaving to dream land and I will be back in another 2-3 hours from now~

I'm leaving late tonight for Florida and will be back Tuesday night...THEN I'm leaving Thursday for Illinois. So I probably won't be on again until next Sunday.

Bye bye Zexis! Have Fun!

Gonna go on the 2 month long euro trip on the 31st of this month, will be back on 22nd july. Probably won't be on very often, so thought i'd let you know before hand... but in the words of the great Schwarzenegger:" I'll be Back!"
smilie_samus.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Leaving on a three day trip east.
Dunno how much Internet access I'll have, but in the event the answer is "none", see you all Saturday!

Going 2 sleep

[quote name='Geno345'sThirdComeback' timestamp='1309075178' post='28828']
Going 2 sleep
[/quote]
I don't think you need to tell us when you're going to sleep in this topic... unless if you were going into hibernation or something which lasted half a year. Which I seriously hope you aren't doing.

Well, I've had a fun time here and I tried to stay active in the time I could but I simply can't. I must apologize deeply for having to do this, but I'm leaving. I didn't want to do this but I felt that I just haven't been coming here nearly as often and I needed to make some sort of announcement. I may come in and post once or twice a month but I just can't put a lot of time into here anymore. It's nothing against anybody. I'm sorry, but...goodbye.

It's all good Zelda, don't be a stranger, you'll always have your friends here!
happy.gif

Gonna go on the 2 month long euro trip on the 31st of this month, will be back on 22nd july. Probably won't be on very often, so thought i'd let you know before hand... but in the words of the great Schwarzenegger:" I'll be Back!"
smilie_samus.gif

Just a bit more than a week remains until his return I guess.

I just realized that I haven't told most of you this yet. Erm, I'm leaving for Hawaii. For ten days. Starting tomorrow/today.

SEE YOU GUYS ON THE SUNNY SIDE!

Back