The Elder Scrolls Legends

IntoxNitram

GamingLatest Slave
Staff member
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqgFj9OA-jY

Looks like it could be a fun card games, I like games like this so will keep an eye out.

the designs look good.

Seems like an interesting card game. I'm a huge Elder Scrolls fan, so I'll keep an eye out for news relating to this game.

I wish we could see some actual gameplay though.  I've never liked it when they have this beautiful looking trailer, and the game itself looks like somebody spent a whole of 5 minutes designing it.

Seems like they're trying to emulate Hearthstone, which is strange for Bethesda. I understand it takes years to create a good Elder Scrolls game, but I would've taken a 30 second teaser over this entire game in my opinion.  Elder Scrolls has always been in my top 3 franchises of all time, so I just hope the money they make from this helps fuel the development for Elder Scrolls 6. Elder Scrolls has always has bad spinoffs, but their main games have been revolutionary.

I understand what they are trying to do by creating a similar game to Hearthstone as it has been hugely successful but I am not sure how well it will work out for Bethesda.  I would have really liked to see some gameplay which would have given a better idea of what to expect.  The MOBA genre has shown it can sustain multiple popular games at once so maybe this will work too.  It is a little too early to tell though. 

I suppose, if anything it at least explains why Bethesda went so crazy over that scrolls game last year. While it's probably not something I will ever play, I can see it becoming a more popular mobile game. Only time will tell I guess!

Im a big Elder Scrolls fan don't get me wrong but im not excited for this at all. Seems like just a total cash grab. Hope it does well for them though for they can invest more into the Elder Scrolls series.

Definitely looks interesting, I will keep an eye on this. I am an avid Hearthstone player myself, and I hope that with the release of The Elder Scroll Legends, I hope it creates an ample amount of pressure on Blizzard to further improve Hearthstone. I love card games, and I hope this game will meet my expectations. I also hope it's not much of a "pay to win" style like Hearthstone, but hey, we'll see!

Guess card games are popular now, so they're trying to get some money from that genre. Not bad, really, it looks kinda cool. Wonder how long before we get a TES MOBA though, hahaha.

Back