The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition

IntoxNitram

GamingLatest Slave
Staff member
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Now available on PS4, Xbox One and PC is an upgraded version of Skyrim. This includes better graphics and all the DLC. You can also install mods on the console versions, however the PS4 version of this is quite limited. Will you be picking this up?

I played a bit of the X360 version but never finished it so I will probably pick this up later on and finish it on the PS4.

This game is way too huge for me, I'll be passing on it.

Still my most favorite game of all time. The graphics, the gameplay, the story, it's pretty much everything I like in a game. As always, due to the ever-changing times, I'd like to see improvements. The combat is decent but it could be better, there are times where I felt hesitant to attack because I was not sure if it will even hit the enemy, but aside from that everything in the game is a gem.

This game is way too huge for me, I'll be passing on it.
I just feel the same. This game it's not my style a all. While my friends were obsessed with it and played it for month (and still didn't pass the complete game), I was focus on other games, I rather the simple things, and for example, Skyrim has a way too big map, a lot of characters that are irrelevant, maybe the only good thing about this game is its story, for me, just that.

Got it for free so I can't really complain. Game's great and the in-game mod search really made it easier to browse for them and install them into the game. I only get performance related mods though, so I never got to try the ones that add characters or even anime style faces. Anything that's not according to lore would be a no-no for me.

I bought Skyrim originally when it came out. I remember the hype for the 11/11/11 release date. Crazy to think it's nearly been 6 years since it was released. I adore Oblivion, so I picked Skyrim up instinctively and I think it's the last game I payed full price for. I enjoyed Skyrim well enough, and I'd happily pick it up again for another play through if I had the time. I still think I prefer Oblivion, but it's a solid game nonetheless.

I have it already! Plus very modded with extra awesome stuff. Still playing it btw!

Back