LEGEND67

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
$50 Steam Gift Card
$50 Steam Gift Card
$50 Steam Gift Card
Amazon $20 Gift Card
This game is terrifying. I bought it while it was still in its initial stages of development, simply because I liked the survival elements and relaxing forest ambience. It was relaxing to go around gathering resources and chopping wood for shelter, until the sun went down that is. Once the sun goes down, it's a completely different game.

The feeling of terror when you hear something rustling in the bushes is equivalent to that of seeing a bear while out on a hike and then trying to camp in the woods at night. You feel like every sound you hear now could be that bear, only replace the bear with psychotic cannibals.

Ten outta ten, would poop my pants again.

The game insane, look amazing and cool features. The world is huge and beautiful and having a lot of crafting option. Also many way to survive, but it still some bugs and problems.

This game is really cool! The first thing I felt when I play this game is nervousness. I don't have any idea about this game, I just heard this on my friends telling that this game is cool. At first, I don't know what to do and how this game works because of the crafting thingy. But you'll learn with that soon. This game is like a 3D Minecraft for me, just because there are crafting, breaking trees or something.

I actually loved survival-horror games and with some good reviews, I may tried playing this one and see if its worth the time.

I actually loved survival-horror games and with some good reviews, I may tried playing this one and see if its worth the time.
You should definitely try it. It's a pretty good game.

I'm sure that you will love The Forest.

Back