The General Four Swords (eShop/DSiware version) Guide

Wow! I really can't wait to get the Master sword! It sounds like fun! I still have trouble with the hero's trial and realm of memories 3-3, though. Got any walkthroughs for tham?

I LOVE 4 SWRDSS!!!!!!! FREND ME!!!!!!!!!! I NED PEPL TO TAK TO !!!!!!!!!!
banana.gif
banana.gif
banana.gif
banana.gif
banana.gif
banana.gif
banana.gif
banana.gif
banana.gif
banana.gif
banana.gif

thx for the guide it helps alot

I wish you could still get it. Got my 3DS like a day late...
banghead.gif

I'm currently stuck on Floor 5 of Vaati's Palace (the Hero's Key door). In the area on the upper right corner, where you have a rotating magnetic block in the middle of some lava, and there's a switch for a bridge on the other side. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to cross this thing. I cannot find any guides for this online, either. Also doing this solo. Does anybody have any advice for a fellow Hero?

Illustration:

| and _ are walls. = are those semi-walls you can throw items over. G is the ground at the edge of the lava. MB is the rotating block. S is the switch (the bridge will extend north from there. The lava is everywhere inside the indicated boundaries. This segment is one piece (the top right piece) of a larger square-shaped puzzle structure, so assume that the areas to the left of the wall and to the south of the illustration are inaccessible (unless you know something I don't).

|

|

|========================
| G
| MB G
| ________ G
| | |
| | |
| | |
| | |
|GGGGGGGGGGG| |
| | |