I attack Porkman.

I attack Spoonysage for the kill.

Porkman, bye!

How much HP do we have exactly?

There will be others....muahahaha!

I attack wsoxfan

So you need to update Link and Spoonysage as dead Moclon XD

Last edited by a moderator:
5 HP, and I'm gonna do something else while SilentOmen kills moar people.

Gha, so..many..kills...

I attack SilentOmen.

MUWAHAHAHAHA

Dev is dead >.>

I attack Link
Mod extermination.
I attack Link

still on a course for mod destruction.
No, you killed me, Silent killed you, Bob revived because I died.

I attack Link
To support my Pokemon-Loving buddy here.
I attack Link

Because I'm ignoring Moclon's efforts to kill me XD
I attack Link for the kill

Go ahead Moclon. Strike me down and notice you bring back three mods in one blow XD

3 Mods I may add.... you helped me kill XD

5 damage to link as proof

Dev is dead >.>

I attack Link
Mod extermination.
I attack Link

still on a course for mod destruction.
No, you killed me, Silent killed you, Bob revived because I died.

I attack Link
To support my Pokemon-Loving buddy here.
I attack Link

Because I'm ignoring Moclon's efforts to kill me XD
I attack Link for the kill

Go ahead Moclon. Strike me down and notice you bring back three mods in one blow XD

3 Mods I may add.... you helped me kill XD

5 damage to link as proof
But, Link got ressurected *giggle*

This much I know, but you didn't exactly update the kill count accurately before offing me lol

This much I know, but you didn't exactly update the kill count accurately before offing me lol
It seems like there is a small delay, perhaps a few minutes, I don't know, but Fillfall said the same, but I DO update the list, after every time I post.

It seems like there is a small delay, perhaps a few minutes, I don't know, but Fillfall said the same, but I DO update the list, after every time I post.

Everyone else got updated even after Link, so I don't think it was a matter of delay. My hits on Spoony after were counted while Link remained at 1. Perhaps just an update that didn't take (error)

Everyone else got updated even after Link, so I don't think it was a matter of delay. My hits on Spoony after were counted while Link remained at 1. Perhaps just an update that didn't take (error)
I wonder~
Well anyways,
I attack Fillfall
Because I know he is going after me now.

I wonder~
Well anyways,
I attack Fillfall
Because I know he is going after me now.

I'm dead remember. You were the last one to attack. Would it not be true to say you have to wait for someone to attack first?

Ooookay, NOW I attack Fillfall.

I wave my hands eerily and make ghost noises at Moclon

"muuuurderrrerrr! murrrrderrrrrerrr!" XD

Back