Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Yes, The Incredibles 2 will really happen.

Dsney CEO Robert Iger made the announcement today during a conference call with shareholders and D23 members. Disney-owned Pixar Animation Studios is also developing Cars 3.

Considering that the Cars franchise is a billion-dollar movie and merchandising behemoth, news of a third film isn't shocking. But considering how long a sequel to The Incredibles has been gestating, it's certainly a relief for fans to hear it straight from the big boss that the sequel is finally going to happen.

The Incredibles 2 announcement comes on the heels of the news that the 2004 original will be getting a 3D re-release.
source

I'm curious to see how they will do it and not make it seem bad.

It took them long enough. Even they do it right I'm sure it will make a great movie. There's so much to go off, and routes they could go with it. Being a superhero movie definitely opens a lot of doors for them.

Whoa! I wanna see that little kid's power.It seems like he can use fire and he can turn into some kind of metal :)

I think he was a shapeshifter. In one of the shorts or at some point in the movie I believe he turned into a demony thing. Either way it be cool to see what they do with him I have to agree. I'm also wondering how much time will have passed since the end of the last one. 

You watch too much "supernatural" stuff, dear :grin:
May be he got some mysterious power like turning his body into any element or something like that.

Back