Credits
Nintendo $20 EShop
Nintendo $20 EShop
Mature Board Viewing
PSN Gift Card $20
PSN Gift Card $20
Trailer:

Read from Siliconera:

Nihon Falcom has announced that it will hold a public in-game movie poster contest for The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki II. The company will accept submissions from May 19 to July 3, 2022. It will publish a free DLC set that applies the winning posters in the game on the same day Kuro no Kiseki II launches in Japan in Fall 2022. The winners’ names will also appear in the game’s credits.

The upcoming contest will cover three movie titles set to play in Calvard during the timeline of Kuro no Kiseki II. Judith Ranster, one of the prequel’s main characters, will return as an actress and become the star of Robin – The Lady Justice. She will perform as the eponymous lawyer who has to defend a high school student accused of assaulting a homeless person.

The second movie, My Casa Blanca, will star Judith’s rival, Nina Fenly. She will play the role of Helena, a high school student who has to deal with a love confession from her junior, Sherry. The third and last title in the contest will be Fire Shark. It will feature the eponymous four meters-long (~13 feet) land creature known for killing many people at a well-known campsite in a forest.

While Falcom did provide image materials of the movie stars, it asked people to make their own illustrations instead of reusing the assets. The company also mandated that the posters contain the English movie titles and have a B2 (5:7) proportion ratio.

When USA? :(
the wait will be long lol

New stuff, so the second game will have 2 MCs:

More translated stuff by Noisypixel:
HkG5KFG.png

Kuro no Kiseki II will use a chapter progression system that sounds loosely similar to what Reverie utilized for moving forward. Van and his allies will act separately at simultaneous times, requiring players to choose which scenarios to play first. Special stealth missions are also confirmed alongside third-person shooter perspective ones requiring swift inputs.

Pages 82 and 83 comprise Swin and Nadie’s profiles, which also focuses on explaining their origins, such as how they’re from the 3 & 9 book, et cetera.

Pages 84 and 85 contain another series of locations we’ll see in Crimson Sin. I’ll be translating those later.

Page 86 discusses the new story mechanic of “Two perspectives, one chapter” where you have Side A, which focuses on Van’s side of the story, and Side B, which focuses on Swin and Nadie. It’s similar to Reverie’s three pathway mechanic, in a sense.

You can choose whichever side you want, and when you finish that side, you’ll automatically start the chapter again, but from the perspective you didn’t choose. (i.e. choosing Side B on Chapter 1 will boot you to Chapter 1’s Side A once you’re finished). They don’t mention if you can switch perspectives in the middle of the chapter, however.

Then, the final page, page 87, talks about two new kinds of special missions that will be in Kuro: Mare’s Hacking Mission and Swin’s Stealth Mission.

In Mare’s Hacking Missions, she will infiltrate the network, and the objective must be cleared before the time limit runs out. Some screenshots show a wall that she can pass through, as well as a button combo the player needs to input in order to proceed. Pressing R3 will enable “Shard Search”. They don’t say what it is for, but if I were to take a wild guess, this is an ability to allow Mare to pass unnoticed by certain enemies.

In Swin’s Stealth Missions, the objective is to get to the target’s location without being spotted. You also cannot let the target get too far away from Swin, or that will result in failure. In a Kondo’s Comment on that same page, Falcom’s president says that with those two missions, Crimson Sin will now offer a wider variety of things to do during your journey.

More on the new stuff reveal, streaming soon:

Black II PLOT bikini time lol
cYGU9b5.png

the wait will be long lol

New stuff, so the second game will have 2 MCs:

More translated stuff by Noisypixel:
HkG5KFG.png

Kuro no Kiseki II will use a chapter progression system that sounds loosely similar to what Reverie utilized for moving forward. Van and his allies will act separately at simultaneous times, requiring players to choose which scenarios to play first. Special stealth missions are also confirmed alongside third-person shooter perspective ones requiring swift inputs.

Pages 82 and 83 comprise Swin and Nadie’s profiles, which also focuses on explaining their origins, such as how they’re from the 3 & 9 book, et cetera.

Pages 84 and 85 contain another series of locations we’ll see in Crimson Sin. I’ll be translating those later.

Page 86 discusses the new story mechanic of “Two perspectives, one chapter” where you have Side A, which focuses on Van’s side of the story, and Side B, which focuses on Swin and Nadie. It’s similar to Reverie’s three pathway mechanic, in a sense.

You can choose whichever side you want, and when you finish that side, you’ll automatically start the chapter again, but from the perspective you didn’t choose. (i.e. choosing Side B on Chapter 1 will boot you to Chapter 1’s Side A once you’re finished). They don’t mention if you can switch perspectives in the middle of the chapter, however.

Then, the final page, page 87, talks about two new kinds of special missions that will be in Kuro: Mare’s Hacking Mission and Swin’s Stealth Mission.

In Mare’s Hacking Missions, she will infiltrate the network, and the objective must be cleared before the time limit runs out. Some screenshots show a wall that she can pass through, as well as a button combo the player needs to input in order to proceed. Pressing R3 will enable “Shard Search”. They don’t say what it is for, but if I were to take a wild guess, this is an ability to allow Mare to pass unnoticed by certain enemies.

In Swin’s Stealth Missions, the objective is to get to the target’s location without being spotted. You also cannot let the target get too far away from Swin, or that will result in failure. In a Kondo’s Comment on that same page, Falcom’s president says that with those two missions, Crimson Sin will now offer a wider variety of things to do during your journey.

Way my life is shaping up with the gf plot I may not time for such games in the near future.

Back