Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
The Legend of Korra fans have been eagerly waiting to find out when the show would return with Book Three, and IGN can now exclusively reveal the date – and the fact that it’s next week!

Yes, The Legend of Korra Book Three: Change will debut on Friday, June 27th at 7pm on Nickelodeon. You’ll get a ton of Korra that night, as the first two episodes of Book Three air from 7pm-8pm ET/PT, followed by a special bonus presentation of the third episode of Book Three, “The Earth Queen", at 8pm.*

There will then be a break for the Fourth of July holiday, before new episodes resume in the show’s regular timeslot, Fridays at 8pm, beginning July 11th.
more here

Yes! Been waiting for this.

I've been looking forward to another season of this. I watched a youtube clip and was confused at what was going on. I haven't read any backstory to what's happening ( I want it to surprise me) but I saw Tenzin's Brother (what was his name?) who had no bending airbending. So something weird is going to go down and I very much want to find out. I saw that Combustion Man's daughter or granddaughter is going to be here which got me excited. She likely holds a grudge against the avatar so that's a conflict I would enjoy seeing how it plays out. At least, from the clip I saw it looked like some girl had combustion man's head eye tattoo. Really hoping that character is going to be an antagonist.

Only 1 week away until debut? Sucks I'm going to have to wait 1-2 days before my dvr will let me find the episode to record.

Already?! I guess this means that I have to start watching those last few episodes of Season 2 so I'll be caught for the season. I also love how they gave us a one week advance notice.

I'm not sure if I like this one better than the first ones. It is different I will say that.

What an awesome premiere yesterday! The villains look very powerful and I like how this new change hasn't been positive at all, that way we can see Korra finally grow more attitude with everything she has to do now. I think this will be the best season of all, The Last Airbender had a lot of traveling around the world and looks like this will be back! Sucks that the next episode will air in two weeks.... 

Back