Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAluniNRibs

Announced after their conference (what is the point in that?!) Nintendo has given a name for their next handheld Zelda title and released this trailer.

Rats... man. Rats!
I was typing up this thread.

Gameplay looks good.

Looks pretty cool!  I enjoyed Phantom Hourglass, but Spirit Tracks was severely lacking.  I might have to go pick up another 3DS (traded mine in toward the cost of a new XB360) so that I can give this a shot. 

This one looks really entertaining, Nintendo has been on a kind of trend of going back in their roots in many of their games it feels like, with quite a few new mechanics. The one I saw here is plenty entertaining and clever, makes for interesting puzzles. I'd love to see what kind of dungeons and bosses they have, which I have to say is my favorite aspect of Zelda games.

I really want this game! The original Link to the Past was so amasing, I hope they don't screw up. As I can see in the trailer, they seem to use the same levels, bosses and everything while adding the new wall-grinding feature, which shouldn't be that bad. I'm certainly planning to buy it!

Back