Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Nintendo $20 EShop
Nintendo $20 EShop
Mature Board Viewing
PSN Gift Card $20
PSN Gift Card $20
In addition to the vast lands of Hyrule, the latest entry in the storied Legend of Zelda series will take you up into the skies! Look forward to Link’s massive adventure starting again when The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, the sequel to The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, drops for Nintendo Switch on May 12, 2023.

I'm glad we finally got a title, but I can't tell if its supposed to be tears like crying or tears like ripping. Either way this is going to be a long 8 months.

I think maybe both? Time will tell.
Most of the Zelda Youtubers I watch have been using the first one and theorize that some of the imagery are tears. So maybe it'll be collecting tears, which Zelda is no stranger to see both Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword.

Most of the Zelda Youtubers I watch have been using the first one and theorize that some of the imagery are tears. So maybe it'll be collecting tears, which Zelda is no stranger to see both Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword.

The youtubers will go crazy until the game releases lol. But I'll get this most likely in 2024.

new trailer from direct feb 2023:

I'm curious what is going on for sure.
Indeed. Though it's too bad with the $70 price, probably going to wait for a price drop, It's not justified enough for me, it should be $60 like it was listed before. I mean if it's like Fire emblem engage, adding lots of new stuff and story to the base game with dlc thus increasing the game's price I can understand. If they want to increase the price then do so with an extra story dlc for it.

Indeed. Though it's too bad with the $70 price, probably going to wait for a price drop, It's not justified enough for me, it should be $60 like it was listed before. I mean if it's like Fire emblem engage, adding lots of new stuff and story to the base game with dlc thus increasing the game's price I can understand. If they want to increase the price then do so with an extra story dlc for it.

Lol Nintendo doesn't price drop.

Lol Nintendo doesn't price drop.
They will eventually do a remaster of the game for their newer system after this and thus a price drop by default lol

And also, they did a price drop on Xenoblade Chronicles 2 with their Black Friday sale before. So could happen with this too later down the line, other than the remaster price drop thing.

Last edited:
I heard about the leak. I pretty much muted everything Zelda related and TotK related on Twitter. Which sucks because I'll miss out on general Zelda art, but it's a small price to pay for no spoilers.

I heard about the leak. I pretty much muted everything Zelda related and TotK related on Twitter. Which sucks because I'll miss out on general Zelda art, but it's a small price to pay for no spoilers.

Really a shame it got leaked, surprises would be nice for this game so based heavily off the first.

Back