Nintendo The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

I finally beat this and with zero spoilers I will say that this is probably my favorite Zelda game now. It's hard to let my feelings of Majora's Mask go, but I have to face it, this game is just so good. I do want to replay Majora's Mask at some point to reaffirm this thought, but for now I think it'll take the top spot. One major thing is that this game won't have any replayablity because of how much there is to do in it. Even if they add a master mode I can't imagine replaying it for another 5+ years.

I finally beat this and with zero spoilers I will say that this is probably my favorite Zelda game now. It's hard to let my feelings of Majora's Mask go, but I have to face it, this game is just so good. I do want to replay Majora's Mask at some point to reaffirm this thought, but for now I think it'll take the top spot. One major thing is that this game won't have any replayablity because of how much there is to do in it. Even if they add a master mode I can't imagine replaying it for another 5+ years.

So what makes the game so great?

So what makes the game so great?
They improved the gameplay to where it doesn't feel like Breath of the Wild but again. Even though it takes place after BotW it still feels like its own game mechanically so even if you've played BotW and mastered its controls, there's still a whole bunch more new stuff to learn that's fun. Also the story in general is really good. BotW is an amazing game, but its story was... pretty lacking. It was more about the exploration than the story. This one focuses on story a little more, but still has the same level of exploration since so much has changed around Hyrule that even familiar things from BotW aren't that familiar.

Idk it's hard to explain without spoilers, but the game is a lot of fun.

They improved the gameplay to where it doesn't feel like Breath of the Wild but again. Even though it takes place after BotW it still feels like its own game mechanically so even if you've played BotW and mastered its controls, there's still a whole bunch more new stuff to learn that's fun. Also the story in general is really good. BotW is an amazing game, but its story was... pretty lacking. It was more about the exploration than the story. This one focuses on story a little more, but still has the same level of exploration since so much has changed around Hyrule that even familiar things from BotW aren't that familiar.

Idk it's hard to explain without spoilers, but the game is a lot of fun.

Is there any motion controllers?

Nice, so what insane stuff did you end up making in the game?
Honestly, nothing crazy. I've seen a lot of creative stuff but unfortunately I'm no where near as creative as those people.
I've always struggled with using the bow in most of the games it's in play.
Same, that's why I like having the motion controls to help me aim more precise

I just got the Master Sword. What a journey to get the damn sword. And the storyline to go with it.

There's heavy story spoilers, and I won't spoil it for anyone. It has been 6 months, but still, people really need to play this.

Some people think it's overrated, and is "basically a BOTW DLC." I wouldn't classify it as a DLC as in, "oh, it has small features, small this, small that..." no. You're getting TWO games in the same $70 payment. This game is worth the $70 asking price, unlike a certain game that just came out....

Last edited:
I just got the Master Sword. What a journey to get the damn sword. And the storyline to go with it.

There's heavy story spoilers, and I won't spoil it for anyone. It has been 6 months, but still, people really need to play this.

Some people think it's overrated, and is "basically a BOTW DLC." I wouldn't classify it as a DLC as in, "oh, it has small features, small this, small that..." no. You're getting TWO games in the same $70 payment. This game is worth the $70 asking price, unlike a certain game that just came out....

I'm going to play this on the next console, so yeah, no spoilers.

Back