Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
If you got a funny video, joke, dad joke, bad pun joke or image, whatever makes a person chuckle, post it here!

As you view the posts, be sure to use the Haha reaction located in the bottom right of the post to show it is the funniest!

Person who has the most at the end of each month will earn some forum points and a trophy! :)

A few dark humor jokes:
Today, I asked my phone “Siri, why am I still single?” and it activated the front camera
As I get older, I remember all the people I lost along the way. Maybe my budding career as a tour guide was not the right choice.
I was digging in our garden and found a chest full of gold coins. I wanted to run straight home to tell my wife about it. Then I remembered why I was digging in our garden.

Sorry for the multiple dark humor jokes, but I didn't want to over-shadow anyone.

A few dark humor jokes:
Today, I asked my phone “Siri, why am I still single?” and it activated the front camera
As I get older, I remember all the people I lost along the way. Maybe my budding career as a tour guide was not the right choice.
I was digging in our garden and found a chest full of gold coins. I wanted to run straight home to tell my wife about it. Then I remembered why I was digging in our garden.

Sorry for the multiple dark humor jokes, but I didn't want to over-shadow anyone.

Reminds me of a old guy I used to work with, he grew up during the hippie days and man did he have a few that made me regret laughing.

I personally like the Chuck Norris ones i.e.

Chuck Norris isn't even that great. If he was so great, he would come up behind me right now and slam my head on the keybswuhowdbfoecn ejefj cjehcefj.

Back