The many deaths of Mario...

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLx1Ozrtad8&feature=youtu.be

Poor guy. Any one of those would be enough to permanently kill off a normal person.

I think he missed 'blown up' though, which is a fairly common way for Mario to go.

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]That made me LOL![/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Poor Mario... So many ways to die, so little time...[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]How many more different ways can Mario die?[/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Hmmm... [/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Tiger21820: *Shoots balls of fire and ice and shouting* DIE MARIO!!![/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Mario: Ohh... Mamamia...[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]There. [/font][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Found one more way for Mario to die: Burnt and frozen[/font]

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah, he got exploded, which is pretty much "blown up".

Great video though, mainly because it's so true, lol. Wait! He forgot death by flight, where you control that bird in SMG and SMG2! And if you crash into anything you die and all. lawlz.

Last edited by a moderator:
i knowz another way (shoots ice ball then fire ball) (stares at puddle)

he is a doctor remember dr.mario and then he gets a kill from a pill lol

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Heh, watching this makes me wanna go kill mario some more...[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Hmmm...[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Well, I'm off to go play some SNES and N64![/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Ha ha!!![/font]

this makes me want to make a 3DS camera montage of mario dying! but i'm recharging!!! anyway great montage!

Lulz, Don't forget in Galaxy Mario could die after teased by a Gearmo/Jibber Jay or the Chimp

All i have to say is...
o_O

Man, having infinite lives sure seems overrated, looking at that video... Mario seems to suffer in a lot of those deaths... :shudder:

well at least he hasn't exploded yet !

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]That IS a good question! I would love to know, 8-bit goombas do not look that harmful at all. All they really do is march in 3 back and forth then into a bottemless pit... The don't seem very threatening, do they? If Mario just pokes a goomba with his finger, will he drop dead THEN? Well they are mushrooms that betrayed the Mushroom Kingdom, so they could be toxic if you touch them with your bare skin or something... I do not know...[/font]

Back