The N3DSC Mario Kart 7 Community topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, when's anyone going to be online to play Mario Kart 7?

After much talking, a Mario Kart 7 community has been created for N3DSC! The details can be found below. For those wanting to know what a community is, here's a quick overview from a Mario Kart 7 official site:

Mario Kart 7 Site said:
Worldwide online* Communities, appearing for the first time in Mario Kart 7, bring players together like never before. Join a Community to play whenever you like with groups without having to add them to your friend list - or create your own Community and and have racers play by your rules.

Right from the get-go, you'll be able to join Nintendo-created Communities with their own unique rules- such as speed class or items available. Communities come in all sizes—from two players up to 100,000, and every Community has a leaderboard, giving the best players bragging rights.

The N3DSC Community details can be obtained by sending a PM to Dev requesting the codes. This is to avoid random people joining. Whether or not he gives you the code is up to him (to avoid random spambots registering just to get a code, which would be pretty pointless, heh).

There are three communities too:

-Racing, 150cc, All items
-Battle, Balloons, All items
-Battle, Coin Runners, All items

Yoshian12 is the current creator of the community you're all using. In the case of an event where it gets deleted for some random reason, somebody else will create another community with the same details (if possible, excluding the code obviously) and we will carry on!

Nin3DS Edit: Some new communities for this site have been made:

60-7437-2727-4495

and

42-4901-1626-0259

First one's by Nin3DS, second by Skymin. Rejoin if you haven't already.

What is the name of these two codes?

Whoever has a community in Mario Kart 7, tell me the name of it and code and I can add it during this weekend. I have a community myself in Mario Kart 7 named Bowser brothers. I will add the community code on here later this weekend. Right now I need some community's on my Mario Kart 7, So please give me your community code and name and all that stuff. Thank you.
smile.gif
smile.gif

I created a community for collecting coins in MK7 to be faster.

Coin Farming
50CC Race
No Items
47-2188-7575-9307.

I created a community for collecting coins in MK7 to be faster.

Coin Farming
50CC Race
No Items
47-2188-7575-9307.
I added the code, but...it didn't seem to go through. when I type the code in it says "There is no community information to be shown".

Okay,Yoshian...
If you even deleted THAT community, then I don't think you're responsible enough to even MAKE more of them.
Let someone else do it.

If you cannot win in this community, Do you still get to keep the amount of coins you get?

Because I can't win in 150cc even if I try I can't get 1st place.

If you cannot win in this community, Do you still get to keep the amount of coins you get?

Because I can't win in 150cc even if I try I can't get 1st place.

Coins are obtained online and in grand prix offline mode. I've tried in other modes like coin collecting and those don't give you coins. If you're in last place or in first place it doesn't matter, all that matters is the coins you collect.

whos ready for Mario Kart 7 Coin Farming? I have to remind you though, I can be available on the weekend say, Saturday evening at 1:00pm or whatever's best for you guys. ok.

After much talking, a Mario Kart 7 community has been created for N3DSC! The details can be found below. For those wanting to know what a community is, here's a quick overview from a Mario Kart 7 official site:

Mario Kart 7 Site said:
Worldwide online* Communities, appearing for the first time in Mario Kart 7, bring players together like never before. Join a Community to play whenever you like with groups without having to add them to your friend list - or create your own Community and and have racers play by your rules.

Right from the get-go, you'll be able to join Nintendo-created Communities with their own unique rules- such as speed class or items available. Communities come in all sizes—from two players up to 100,000, and every Community has a leaderboard, giving the best players bragging rights.

The N3DSC Community details can be obtained by sending a PM to Dev requesting the codes. This is to avoid random people joining. Whether or not he gives you the code is up to him (to avoid random spambots registering just to get a code, which would be pretty pointless, heh).

There are three communities too:

-Racing, 150cc, All items
-Battle, Balloons, All items
-Battle, Coin Runners, All items

Yoshian12 is the current creator of the community you're all using. In the case of an event where it gets deleted for some random reason, somebody else will create another community with the same details (if possible, excluding the code obviously) and we will carry on!

Nin3DS Edit: Some new communities for this site have been made:

60-7437-2727-4495

and

42-4901-1626-0259

First one's by Nin3DS, second by Skymin. Rejoin if you haven't already.

I'm coming at y'all right now!

Whoever has a community in Mario Kart 7, tell me the name of it and code and I can add it during this weekend. I have a community myself in Mario Kart 7 named Bowser brothers. I will add the community code on here later this weekend. Right now I need some community's on my Mario Kart 7, So please give me your community code and name and all that stuff. Thank you.
smile.gif
smile.gif

I got one called San Jose Muscle 25-0783-1933-4263.
it's a mushroom only 150cc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back