The N3DSC Mario Kart 7 Community topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have joined the community
smile.gif
. In order to stop confusion my ingame name is KaaBLiZZaM

Skymin50, what you posted on the 20th of this month...was rude and not nice. Could you please be a little more calm? Because I DIDN'T like what you said in that post. And that bad word you said was totally off hand. Thanks.

Skymin50, what you posted on the 20th of this month...was rude and not nice. Could you please be a little more calm? Because I DIDN'T like what you said in that post. And that bad word you said was totally off hand. Thanks.
You might have noticed that we use some bad words, but that one wasn't even directed against you, so I don't undertsand why you needed to post that. If it is so important to you, you can keep it in a personal message or visitor message.

i have joined

well, i didn't notice that you use bad language sometimes, fillfall. well sorry about that.

I have joined the community
wink.gif

Is anybody thinking of starting up a little tournament ???

Guys.... please! Stop saying "I want to join". You don't join by saying "I want to join", or "Can I join?" There's no invitation, or permission needed.
If you want to join, you have to physically join, not just say "I want to join".

IF you want to join, go on the game, then:
  1. Go to "Online Multiplayer"
  2. Go to "Communities"
  3. Go to "Enter Code"
  4. Enter this code: 59-2147-1426-4408
There, now you've joined.
If you want to play in the community (providing someone else is there to play with
Mellow.png
, which is roughly never
sad.gif
), then go to "Communities" again, and look for "N3DSC Community".
Yes, that's right... Nintendo 3DS Community Community
Mellow.png

Bought it today, so will join after I've beaten Super Mario 3D Land (not special worlds). Close to bowser's castle..

Get everybody interested to post that they are and then work out a rota of who races who.

In the final there will be only 2 racing for the title
wink.gif

The tournament can be run over a few weeks and when racers have raced they can post the result of their race on the forum.

Just needs somebody to set it up
wink.gif

Get everybody interested to post that they are and then work out a rota of who races who.

In the final there will be only 2 racing for the title
wink.gif

The tournament can be run over a few weeks and when racers have raced they can post the result of their race on the forum.

Just needs somebody to set it up
wink.gif
Pretty clever, but may need a few changes. I think the final shall have at least 3 players, might be some cheating. It's not that I don't trust people here, but the newer guys is pretty immature and such.
Maybe the runner ups, 3rd, 2nd and 1st place should have an award.

My only problem tournament wise in that two players doesn't an interesting final make. It gives no real drama, the game is basically a curbstomp by one participant in most cases.

You ideally need more than that to make an interesting Mario Kart race.

Every race could have 3 participants and the loser is out, 1st and 2nd move on to the next round.

Have a think about it, im sure you can all come up with a formula that suits.. Im the new guy here so will join in whatever
wink.gif

Maybe a moderator should set up a thread when its been decided how to run and those interested can post.

Last edited by a moderator:
My Suggestion:

6 groups with 4 players (might be more because of loads of activity), 1st, 2nd and 3rd goes to next round. Then it would be 18 players.
3 groups with 6 players 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th goes to next round. Then it would be 12 players
2 groups with 6 players 1st, 2nd and maybe 3rd goes to the final. Then it would be 4 or 6 players in final.

Might be abit unorganized, but that was all I came up with now.

Joined. Name: Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back