The N3DSC Mario Kart 7 Tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AWESOME! A TOURNAMENT! I think Im late :I

You are. So far the only race that seems to be difficult to get to is NintenDan and flame's. If you want to join, you're going to have to wait till the next one to be held. That's er... for a while.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are. So far the only race that seems to be difficult to get to is NintenDan and flame's. If you want to join, you're going to have to wait till the next one to be held. That's er... for a while.

I've just been waiting to figure out when Flame can actually race, and when a judge can be online to judge.

EDIT: I think around 11pm my time would be good. My timezone is GMT+10, so Cha, if you can take use that to figure out what the time is for you at 11pm and see how it works for you, then we might be able to finally do something.

i know signups are closed but can i judge?

Sorry, your answer is no, my friend.

I've just been waiting to figure out when Flame can actually race, and when a judge can be online to judge.

EDIT: I think around 11pm my time would be good. My timezone is GMT+10, so Cha, if you can take use that to figure out what the time is for you at 11pm and see how it works for you, then we might be able to finally do something.

I usually don't get home till 3pm, which is when you're already in bed. Something could possibly work today though, since it's friday over here. I can finally use my nocturnal powers and keep myself up. Perhaps we could ask flame if he's willing to keep himself on during the nightfall as well since he's usually off before 9pm-ish

Flame and I just raced on our own. The results were, NintenDan - 10, Flame - 6. We raced 4 matches, not sure how many we were supposed to but yeah. There you go. We didn't have a judge though.

^ Yeah that's how it's supposed to go. 4 races per tournament match.

Anyway, the Tournament bracket's been updated. Please see the first page for more details.

Flame and I just raced on our own. The results were, NintenDan - 10, Flame - 6. We raced 4 matches, not sure how many we were supposed to but yeah. There you go. We didn't have a judge though.
I was there, able to judge you, but your refused it... DIE!!!

*Yessir. The Mario Kart 7 patch has finally been released! Glitches in certain levels have finally been removed from online gameplay. Also, if you haven't downloaded the patch from the eshop yet, you won't be able to access any online gameplay until your game has been updated. Please, if you are one of the participants racing in this tournament, please be sure to update your Mario Kart 7 for the future.*

ill like to enter im good at it if i say so myself

This tournament was organised ages ago, people advanced to the second round and sign-ups where closed. Then, it seemed to disappear. So, to avoid further confusion, topic locked. Topic and event organiser has been notified, so we'll see what Cha wants to do. He'll either start fresh and I'll be sure to PM anyone who posted in the topic, or scrap the idea completely. I doubt he'll actually continue with it, it's been months. Also, topic unpinned.

Edit:

Cha said:
"This tournament has been officially closed due to my lack of activity of running this and with members having their own important needs they must take care of. Please give thanks to Dev and Fillfall for volunteering as our judges and to those who participated in the tournament. If anyone wishes to continue where we left off and start off with a freshly new one, entries are always opened for a host. Thanks everyone! It's been fun!"

- Cha

Cha has requested this to be re-pinned but kept locked. Until someone decides to make a new tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back