The Nintendo 3DS XL is here!*

Will you sell/trade your old Nintendo 3DS, or keep it?

• Total voters

Tiger21820

Master of Fire & Ice!
Staff member
Administrator
Manager
Lottery Manager
Awards
Credits
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]For the USA! Will you sell your old Nintendo 3DS, or will you keep it?[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]I am keeping mine for multiplayer and streetpass purposes.[/font]

Last edited by a moderator:
i wouldnt trade mine in cause i have all the ambassador games on there, and i wouldnt be able to get another 150 quid to buy a 3dsxl either.
no 3dsxl for me. though i do like japan's pikachu 3dsxl.

i wouldnt trade mine in cause i have all the ambassador games on there, and i wouldnt be able to get another 150 quid to buy a 3dsxl either.
no 3dsxl for me. though i do like japan's pikachu 3dsxl.
You can transfer all ambassador games to an XL using the "System Transfer" option in settings.

Anyone experience it yet? How's the pixel density?
A tiny bit more pixelated sometimes, a tiny bit better 3D effect sometimes, depends on the game.

I'm going to wait until next year for the 3DS XL, because I want the silver one. I will buy the Wii U first and then the 3DS XL next year?

I'm going to wait until next year for the 3DS XL, because I want the silver one. I will buy the Wii U first and then the 3DS XL next year?
Sound like a good plan, if you already have a 3DS, you're not missing much from the XL.

I'm waiting on solid colours coming to North America. I dislike the half coloured versions we have so it hasn't tempted me at all. I hope it doesn't take them long to get more colours over. I'll never understand why they constantly only give certain colours to certain regions. It's not like colours have licensing issues...

Back