The Official Friend Safari Topic - Post your FC, what your FS is, and what FS you are looking for!

I have a normal type friend safari, I know I have a ditto but I'm not sure what other two PKMN I have....

FC: 2363-6135-5235

Added you. Could you add me please? I would really appreciate it. My friend code is 2552-1656-6581

Last edited by a moderator:
BOOYA!!! Well I'm here at last. ^_^

My FC is : 4355-9853-3375 but have NO idea on what I give.

I will add all those that I still don't have from this list so I hope to get added back.

Edit: All added ^_^

My friend code is 0533-4635-7849. I don't know what Pokemon I have in my safari, so if you find out what they are PM me please :)
PM if you add me, so I can make sure I added you already.

Finally finished adding everyone.

Hi signing up! Mine is a Pyschic Type Safari with Grumpig Espurr, not sure what's my last one yet though

FC: 1762 2718 1930

Name: Noah

BOOYA!!! Well I'm here at last. ^_^

My FC is : 4355-9853-3375 but have NO idea on what I give.

I will add all those that I still don't have from this list so I hope to get added back.

Edit: All added ^_^

Got you added, not sure what your 3rd Pokemon is though!

My friend code is 0533-4635-7849. I don't know what Pokemon I have in my safari, so if you find out what they are PM me please :)

Added you too, fighting type!

Hi signing up! Mine is a Pyschic Type Safari with Grumpig Espurr, not sure what's my last one yet though

FC: 1762 2718 1930

Name: Noah

Added you!

Add me please! FC is in my profile, my friend safari is normal type (with ditto if you're interested)

Please add me! I have a ground type with phanpy and marowak, unsure about the third one (though I have beaten the elite four, so it's accessible). I've added everyone else in here so please feel free to add me back! My FC is 5043-2474-9866.

I have an electric type friend safari with Pachirisu, Pikachu, and Manetric.

I'm looking for a normal type safari with a ditto, but i'm willing to add anyone who wants to add me.

FC: 3840-6750-5735

Well thanks to matty626 when I got into his safari for the first time, the very first pokemon was a Shiny Marrowak. ^_^

I have a normal type friend safari, I know I have a ditto but I'm not sure what other two PKMN I have....

Can you please add me?? I'll add back! 4098-3712-6578

does anyone have a charizardite Y, or mewtwonite Y,

Aggronite, Heracronite, Houndoomite they would be willing to trade me i dont have them and was wondering if someone would trade because nobody on the gts seems to have one. if your are willing to message me and tell me what time to get on the internet with my 3ds

Can you please add me?? I'll add back! 4098-3712-6578

Hi, Can you add me too. Didn't know about this list :)

Got both of you added. Arek, can you verify I got the right information for you?

@ Richiejay - Make sure you message GRK so he knows you added him!

Hey All, Just a reminder to those who posts their Friend Codes. You should PM the people you are adding, most people don't know you are adding them.

Back