The Sims 4

Danielx64

Credits
Considering that I liked The sims 3 (even though I got bored of it) I got The sims 4 and I felt that it wasn't as good as The sims 3.

I wouldn't bother if I was you.

I love the sims. It's coming out at the end of the month and I'm getting it for sure.

It's kind of embarrassing though. There is this super cute girl who I'm always jabbering with at ebgames and last time I mentioned I'm coming in for the sims she was like "....YOU....... play the SIMS......." and I said "yeah. I....play.....the SIMS! but I'm going to be playing you instead pretty soon!".

I kind of played this for a bit, amusing but I like to play something more engaging.

Try playing farm simulator for 24hours. After that everything will be engaging enough for you.

It is a passive game. I spend a lot of time in the house designing aspect of it.

why would anyone play that for 24 hours?
It was a really bad year for gaming. Nothing good was out.

Anyway, those idiots pushed up the release date AGAIN. It's the fourth time. It's suppose to come out on Nov 14th now.

Cool game. I'm planning on getting the Vampires add-on, as well as the Pets Expansion! :)

Anyway, you guys have no idea. I'm going to be hooking up with every women on my block when I create my character. hahaha

So I got the deluxe version last week and there is a SERIOUS issue.

It doesn't always save...... Suddenly I remember playing the 3rd on the ps3 and it had a save issue as well and the dumb company didn't bother to fix it.
Right now people are getting pissed about this all over the internet. they better fix it.

I played for hours and worked my character hard to renovate my home, redesigned the whole thing, and the save didn't work. ROAR!!!!!

It doesn't always save...... Suddenly I remember playing the 3rd on the ps3 and it had a save issue as well and the dumb company didn't bother to fix it.
Right now people are getting pissed about this all over the internet. they better fix it.

I played for hours and worked my character hard to renovate my home, redesigned the whole thing, and the save didn't work. ROAR!!!!!
I don't know if this the case but PC version of games always get day one patches, is that the case this time for PS and XBOX?

My g/f and I played it on Origin on and off and it seemed to save. But when I deleted the game, then re-installed, everything was gone. I was hoping it'd save it with Origin's cloud save service, but I guess not.

back in my day we didn't have saves and when we did we had to write down long ass codes in hopes of resuming our gameplay :p

I never could beat Super Mario Brothers. I did like Contra and Metriod tho!

Back