Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
oldgl.png

Well more like 10, but this is how the classic site used to look.

Gamingforce/GamingLatest looked great 10 years ago. I like the dark theme, and the chat box.

I liked the teal colors that were used! Congrats on being 15 years! That's a long time for forums nowadays :)

Wow, I think I remember that theme. It's been 12 years since I last logged in. I just got an email from Demon Skeith saying that this forum has turned 15 years old and figured I'd check in and say congrats. Going through the posts here (and my old posts), this place feels like a newly discovered time capsule. Hope everyone's doing well! :)

Wow, I think I remember that theme. It's been 12 years since I last logged in. I just got an email from Demon Skeith saying that this forum has turned 15 years old and figured I'd check in and say congrats. Going through the posts here (and my old posts), this place feels like a newly discovered time capsule. Hope everyone's doing well! :)

Welcome back! I hope you stick around or stop by when you can :)

I almost thought that was running on MyBB. Have to say, that teal colour scheme is very sexy

It really doesn't look any different than now other than a theme difference that still holds up. Also would like to read that main post about games that treat diseases.

Jcink site and yeah the teal does look good, might have to bring it back next year.
That would be so cool, but it would have to be converted to XenForo before it can be used.

Back