The Skull of Animes

g2narat

Awards
Credits
Here's something weird. Have you ever imagined what anime skulls must look like? I mean they have such huge eyes so their eye sockets must be ginormous too right? Well, looks like I'm not the only one who ever wondered about this. I found this drawing online. It's what an anime skull probably looks like:

amXeXmX_700b.jpg

Pretty cool right? What do you guys think? ;)

Pretty sure I've seen that image in every anime that involves mass genocide. It's always nice to get a little refresher on the dark side of anime. 

Demon_Skeith said:
black lagoon is all I need for dark side of anime.
I haven't seen that anime, but now I'll be sure to add it to my list of need to watch animes. You gotta add at least a little sprinkle of Deadman Wonderland when you mention the dark side of anime. The gore rating for that show was at least 9/10.

soulite said:
I haven't seen that anime, but now I'll be sure to add it to my list of need to watch animes. You gotta add at least a little sprinkle of Deadman Wonderland when you mention the dark side of anime. The gore rating for that show was at least 9/10.
black lagoon will bump deadman down on your list.

I haven't watched Black Lagoon, but Hellsing Ultimate had ridiculous (and in this case, lovely) amounts of gore.

Now back to the picture... that's the problem with moe for you. I believe the Franken Fran manga presented how a girl got extensive plastic surgery to look like an anime girl and ended up looking quite disfigured.

But I don't think you see the "eyes take up majority of face" character design much nowadays.

Oh man.. That's totally insane. Anime character are cute with those big eyes but.. Shucks I don't wanna know about their skulls

looks like the image is MIA, but it was a freaky image. I'll have to find it again.
That's totally creepy.
Well, when I googled I came across some other images and I thought they were creepy but this is creepier.
Seriously! I really hope I don't get nightmares

Back