Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Anyone following this potential next war outbreak in Ukraine? From what I understand, Russia wants to invade just enough of Ukraine to take control of all their oil lands and make it their own.

If that's what Russia plans, then it's very much weird. How can they think so selfish, just to grab the piece of land of Ukrainian and adding to theirs when they didn't own anything.

I mean if I would say this, it sure helps the globalists out. They want a more uniform government when Europe is a bunch of smaller groups and big bully Russia wants more oil money like how are they going to rule over Ukraine's little piece of something they own. Why the US is involved sounds crazy but this looks like another game of Risk.

The situation of the Ukrainian people is too bad. If war is inevitable, hopefully life will be better for the people after war

If that's what Russia plans, then it's very much weird. How can they think so selfish, just to grab the piece of land of Ukrainian and adding to theirs when they didn't own anything.

Either you didn't have a good history class or didn't pay much attention ^^; this kind of thing has happened for thousands of years on Earth.

The situation of the Ukrainian people is too bad. If war is inevitable, hopefully life will be better for the people after war

Hopefully there are no sore losers...

Hopefully, there is not a war with Russia and Ukraine, and they can work out their problems without fighting.

If the invasion happens, then the F-35s will be tested in a real war. So far the F-35s mostly just fly Patrol and Recon missions pretty much. No real Combat record/data yet. Too bad Russia's Latest Fighter "Checkmate" Su - 75 is still far from completion thus if it happens, then there will not be any air combat/duel between the 2 fighters.

Last edited:
If the invasion happens, then the F-35s will be tested in a real war. So far the F-35s mostly just fly Patrol and Recon missions pretty much. No real Combat record/data yet. Too bad Russia's Latest Fighter "Checkmate" Su - 75 is still far from completion thus if it happens, then there will not be any air combat/duel between the 2 fighters.

I would hate to be the one to test something like that in combat.

This is certainly a serious situation no matter the country you live in. Ukraine is part of NATO, which is a trading agreement between many different countries. If Russia attempts to invade Ukraine, NATO considers this an act of war and many countries hop in. It's definitely something to keep an eye out for because things could get out of hand very quickly.

This is certainly a serious situation no matter the country you live in. Ukraine is part of NATO, which is a trading agreement between many different countries. If Russia attempts to invade Ukraine, NATO considers this an act of war and many countries hop in. It's definitely something to keep an eye out for because things could get out of hand very quickly.
Ukraine isn't a part of NATO

Either you didn't have a good history class or didn't pay much attention ^^; this kind of thing has happened for thousands of years on Earth.
Surely it's been happening, their is no doubt, others have simply engaged in this kind of situation many times and the world continued after series of lives wasted due to war breakout cause by greed/marginalization.

I would hate to be the one to test something like that in combat.

Testing sure, combat nope. Maybe the emergency ejection doesn't work out.

Who Dares Wins lol

On the flip side if you are able to score the first real combat kill, your name will be recorded as the first Combat Pilot to archive the first kill with the F - 35.

Failure with the Ejection seat is really really rare in modern Jet fighters. With the Ukraine crisis US will be mainly on the defensive side and thus should you need to eject at least it will be in friendly air space/zone . Now deep strike mission, that is dangerous, if your fighter got shot down in a deep strike mission you'll will be ejecting in the enemy airspace/zone. You'll have to avoid enemy ground patrol trying to capture you to interrogate you for vital intel. It could be days before rescue chopper could enter the hot zone to extract you, you are on your own until then.

Last edited:
I hope we can end this quickly and with as few casualties as possible, but I'm not sure. It's gonna be a long next few... however long.

From what I understand Russia does not want Ukraine to be part of Nato which is understandable just like how here in the US we wouldn't want China or Russia taking over Mexico. The stock market is already taking a hit. Gas prices are getting higher.

Back