Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
There's not really a source, but this month's US NPD's just came out. The Wii has just now outsold the 360 and PS3 worldwide and is currently the best selling system all over the world, outselling both systems on a weekly/monthly basis. DS is doing similarly well, outselling PSP, PS3, and 360 in all categories all over the world.

QUOTE (Demon_Skeith @ August 24, 2007 10:14 pm) I also herd that the DS also out sold the 360 and PS3
I'm pleased. Even the DS is still popular in Japan.

I don't like the Wii personally, it's just fun with friends, but on your own it's alittle boring. It's like a party pack or something.

The games have barely improved from Game Cube, and the Wii mote isn't anything special (Unless you play with friends.) The games are pretty limited to what they're always used too, ie, Zelda ~ Mario.

Wii is the last next gen console I'd get.

I knew the Wii would outsell the other because of it's cheap prices and franchises and because 360 has hardware problems and PS3 it so much money and has barly a holiday line up of games, All i have is a DS from Nintendo and a broken gamecube i made into a lunchbox but i think DS needs a little more of a choice of games, so thats why i'm waiting for the Mortal Kombat Ultimate for the DS to come out. Yeah and like Kitten said the games for the Wii needs more choices and some more Mature titles. But i might still get a Wii for SSB: B and thats about it no other games i have interest in at all.

QUOTE (Frazer1Million @ August 24, 2007 11:30 pm) Wow, I have a wii and Ds, Love nintendo actually big fan of it, in the computer its Graphics, But real life its Gaming.
huh?

The best part about the WII that it's WI-FI.

My dad really wants me out of his computer.

I knew it! Wii is the best. PS3 and 360 feel like playing a last-gen console with better graohics. WII FTW!

Back