Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
The world ends with you 2, what system would you like to see this game on? What things should be added or removed in the second game?

As much as I loved the first one, I rather not see a second one. I don't believe they could make another that has the same great cast, awesome music or great plot twists that the first one had.

But if they do, I hope they have online tin pin battles.

I would say 3DS or Wii U.
I don't think they should be changing anything in the game play or the kind of music they used.
The graphics will obviously be upgraded, so I hope they keep the manga style they used and don't give us some 3D crap.

It will be hard to create awesome plot twists, especially in regards to the identity of Joshua and Hanekoma. But with a great writer it won't be impossible.

I also hope they keep Neku as main character, and Joshua as a potential partner.

I am personally expecting the sequel to be about a new Composer or someone higher (an angel maybe) arriving in town and trying to mess things up.

I'd much rather it on Vita AND 3DS, but also would like to see it on the PS3/4. Wii U version would be cool, but the PS4 would handle it way better.

You don't like U2?! And if you can do it on the Wii U, the PS4 and Vita can do the same.

Back