The worst place you have ever been

Regret

The Guy Who Hates Himself
Awards
Credits
China (I'm here right now.)

wha? you are lucky. the worst place... there are some small and boring towns in Texas. any one of those would be the worst for me.

Antarctica.

Not really, I would say the outdoors.

Last edited by a moderator:
wha? you are lucky. the worst place... there are some small and boring towns in Texas. any one of those would be the worst for me.

Yeah, I can agree. I'm living in one. :s

China (I'm here right now.)

Sounds like you are...

*puts on sunglasses*

Regretful.

Any small town over here if you like video games, since gaming is basically unknown in the region (so no/few other gamers or Nintendo fans nearby).

Practically speaking though... parts of the middle east are probably the worst. Heck, many parts of Israel are pretty much unpleasant for anyone on either side of the conflict in the region...

Well, there was my time in Egypt :p I love the country, but our camel ride was... Peculiar. The camels were being pulled by children -the youngest looked to be 6, they had flies, invading their eyeballs as they guided the camels, staring at what we -my family- were wearing >.> Once the ride was over, they pointed at my shoes, as if asking to have my shoes! D: They also tried to take my dad's watch and my mum's wedding ring >.< It was an awkward time, and their reaction to the tip my dad gave them proved they were not happy with the money given to them :p

Then there was this shopping place we visited! Whilst we were walking through this street a man grabbed a 12 year old me, dragging me into his shop whilst I family was unaware of this! It took them a few minutes to realise I was missing and to come back and collect me, and when they did, he asked to buy my sister for 2 camels -3 camels would have definitely swayed us! Aww, I miss Egypt! :3

Well, I cant reveal that.
More like I hate dirty places....so there are just too many places for me to list.

Back