Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
I'm a little late posting about this, but someone went into a hospital's children cancer ward and stole a bolted down PS4 from a moveable table.

It's sickening really.

This is disappointing for the kids in the hospital. Stealing from sick children is wrong.

Hopefully, someone catches the robber, and make the robber buy many PS4 consoles and many games for the Hospital by forcing him to pay a fine/charge for stealing, or at least do many hours of community service like sweeping and washing the floors at a hospital.

Why are they allowed to have gaming consoles in hospitals anyway? It was a hospital, not a hospice.

Call me an evil critic.

What if it was a publicity stunt from someone in that ward so that they could start a donation thing going. It's not uncommon nowadays where something like this will happen then the donation website collects $100,000 for the people.

Why are they allowed to have gaming consoles in hospitals anyway? It was a hospital, not a hospice.

I think there are not rules in this hospital that prevent people from having game consoles at the hospital mentioned in the article.

There is a possibility that the hospital maybe breaking rules to make kids' stay at the hospital more comfortable by allowing the use of personal electronics like game consoles.

Some hospitals are very strict and don't allow the use of personal electronics like cell phones and laptops which can create electrical interference which can interfere with the hospital's electronic equipment, computers and, maybe the communication network needed to contact doctors and nurses when help is needed. Plus, personal electronics like game consoles get dirty a lot, so the controllers and console needs to be cleaned often to prevent the spread of disease and germs.

The PS4 belongs to the hospital, not anyone there. I believe many kids are stuck in the hospital with nothing else to do between treatments, so gives them a little fun.

Call me an evil critic.

What if it was a publicity stunt from someone in that ward so that they could start a donation thing going. It's not uncommon nowadays where something like this will happen then the donation website collects $100,000 for the people.

Honestly, I wouldn't deny it. Not long after a bunch of funds were setup to get a new system.

The PS4 belongs to the hospital, not anyone there. I believe many kids are stuck in the hospital with nothing else to do between treatments, so gives them a little fun.
It would be easier to give them smartphones or tables with mobile games installed on them, and free Wi-Fi...

Headline basically = thieves aren't nice people. Knew that already.

Not a nice thing though, hopefully they manage to get another console for the children to play.

It would be easier to give them smartphones or tables with mobile games installed on them, and free Wi-Fi...

I agree it would be easier to give kids a smartphones and tablets with mobile games installed on them, and let them access free wi-fi.

Moving a single Playstation 4 with many kids sounds very time intensive. Sharing one console with many kids may start fights when the less mature kid's fight over the PS4 or want to play it longer because they have nothing to do, and don't fully understand or dislike the concept of sharing.

Back