Think Mario and Luigi 4 will be a 3DS game?

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Well, we know a new Paper Mario game is being released for the console, so at least one Mario RPG is available, and that both 2D and 3D platformers will be there, but will the next Mario and Luigi game be a 3DS exclusive? Heck, will there even be a new game in that series, considering the Paper Mario series is now possible on handhelds and there's no technical reason for distinction between console and handheld Mario RPGs any more?

Heck, I think all differences between handheld games and console games are slowly deteriorating. It would be interesting for mario and luigi rpg 4, but I don't think it's necessary. I don't see what they would do with the 3ds features for the 2d game, other than have it pop out at you a bit. We will see though.

Well, they could have new styles of gameplay and what not. Not sure what these would be, maybe some of the mini games with 3D functionality? Maybe integrate it into the battle system somehow?

I'd like to see Mario and Luigi 4 on the 3DS, mostly because it would make navigating look so much more realistic, you know?
Also, I really like the idea of a 3D battle system. I wonder how they'd pull that off though...

I like the Mario and Luigi series to, but I don't like all of the stories. There should be some multiplayer thingy or wifi. maybe a little bit more RPG style.

Eh I don't think they'll make another MLRPG. It seems like they are running out of ideas for that series.

I loved the M&L series's battle system. Making dodging and special attacks rely on buttons made battling feel more intuitive than just gambling on how powerful every attack was going to be.

Also, I really like the idea of a 3D battle system. I wonder how they'd pull that off though...

They don't necessarily have to. The analog pad and gyro/motion sensors could provide enough opportunities for a unique battle system in their own rights.

I think Nintendo will make a Mario&Luigi 4. The M&L series are pretty good in my opinion, they should make another.

^Hm? What do you mean by that?

I thought the last one was too easy and fast. That's been happening with a lot of games lately, Hopefully they DO make a fourth, but if they do, it better be amazing
ohmy.gif

mario & luigi is one of my favorite series.maybe they could make a home console one,that would be fun

mario & luigi is one of my favorite series.maybe they could make a home console one,that would be fun

Using models and what not? That'd be great! I'd think it would be on the 3ds though, that series is really meant for handheld.

The only problem I have with the M&L series is that the stats are way out there compared to the other Mario RPG's. Otherwise, I like it. I dn't own SS, I own but haven't beaten PiT, and I own and have beaten BIS.

Last edited by a moderator:
the stats are less than mario rpg,and paper mario has very low ststs but it evens out

Back