This Is Probably The Ultimate Battery...

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
The Omnicharge is expensive... It's also one of the most versatile power banks / battery packs I've ever seen. It comes with a wide variety of adapters to charge any device and even features Qi wireless charging. Will this be your next battery?

This looks like a good battery powered chargers for users who don't have reliable power at home and go outside a lot where an empty power outlet could be hard to find.

If I traveled a lot I would get that, but since I don't I'll merely keep it in mind.

If I traveled a lot I would get that, but since I don't I'll merely keep it in mind.

This battery can be useful for the Nintendo Switch, or a similar handheld with a bigger screen. A large external battery will come in handy since users only need a charging cable, and this battery to charge a Switch anywhere until the power on the external battery is all used up. This battery can come in handy for long boss fight or levels without using a charger with a long charging cable to connect the Switch to a empty power outlet.

If you do a lot of work on your laptop like video editing, having an extra battery is useful since you can't charge your laptop if there is a power outage, or when you are not in a place like a home, library, school, and work which let users borrow electricity to charge their laptop and gear.

Back