Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
full

But I'm very pleased with my new 4k tv and tv stand! But I should have paid bestbuy to set it up....

Niiice!

Tifa's PLOT will look good with that lol

Looking great. I never realised that the PS4 Pro looked like that. I always presumed that it looked like the PS4 but I guess it's slightly bigger. Now all you need is some better wire management :laughing:

Running its "virgin voyage" with Shantae and not Tifa, you disappoint me lol

My tv is too new for Tifa, don't want it blowing up on me :p

Looking great. I never realised that the PS4 Pro looked like that. I always presumed that it looked like the PS4 but I guess it's slightly bigger. Now all you need is some better wire management :laughing:

I could care less about cable management (yet), though I can run all the wires through that black pole but I don't want the hassle.

Luckily for me, I only play with my PlayStation 4 at the moment so don't have to worry about too much about the hassle of it. Nothing worse than having to actually deal with cable management

Man! you need a cable manager. Clean the cables up and hind the cables then bang it be cool as flip, then add LED/RGB lights :p

So what's your TV's Current ETR for Tifa? lol

Pretty great set-up though you need to do try to hide the cords a little better. I'm not good at this either so I can't give specific advice - usually my brother helps. Always try to go wireless with controllers and headsets.

So what's your TV's Current ETR for Tifa? lol

maybe a few years

Pretty great set-up though you need to do try to hide the cords a little better. I'm not good at this either so I can't give specific advice - usually my brother helps. Always try to go wireless with controllers and headsets.

My controllers are wireless, no headsets at this time.

Back