Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Thoughts on this?

Too many spoilers in the first 15 seconds, but I'm pretty excited for it. I've been waiting since Thor 2 for this movie. I watched Thor 2 before I got fully into the MCU and I really enjoyed it, but the cliffhanger killed me. Now that I'm all caught up (besides Dr. Strange), I'm even more excited since I now know fully what's going on.

yeah... I'm a bit too much behind these movies to fully grasp what they have going on ^^;
That is one complaint I would have with the MCU. Don't get wrong, I love the world they build and I love how everything fits neatly into place. It's one reason I decided to watch all the movies. However, it's extremely over whelming for new viewers or people who have missed a few movies.

That is one complaint I would have with the MCU. Don't get wrong, I love the world they build and I love how everything fits neatly into place. It's one reason I decided to watch all the movies. However, it's extremely over whelming for new viewers or people who have missed a few movies.

Normally I would see all of these, but life is too busy these days.

Back