Thoughts on PewDiePie?

lludawg

Awards
Credits
When I first heard about PewDiePie, I did not think much about him. However, after watching a few of his videos, I started to love him! A lot of his videos are crap, but a lot of them are also really funny. His "Photoshop in Real Life" videos are hilarious. 

My favourite videos from him are his "Life is Strange" walkthroughs.

What are your thoughts on the man with the most YouTube subscribers?

I'm not much into "let's players" on youtube so I can't say much about him.
I've watched a few of his videos, some are great, some are bland, and on some he tries too hard.
I like when he rages though. :lol:
I've heard he donates quite often to charity so I guess he's okay in my book.

He's a lucky SoB is my thoughts on him, I kill to have his popularity.

He has worked hard to get to where he has got to, got to respect him for that. I personally am not a fan though - find him too in your face and annoying. 

I was introduced to him by a friend, and I find his videos to be painfully annoying. Props to him for gaining the success he has, especially with his app. However, I'll continue to ignore his existence; I'm fine without watching his videos.

He makes some funny videos, but I'm neither a fan or a hater. He did well to become so well-known, but I think he doesn't live up to his fame.

Also he's Swedish, which gives him quite a few points in my book.

It's also great that he's dynamic among his videos. He was so into gaming before but as the years go by, he starts to make reaction videos more than games. Mainly because his viewers are growing up and are in need of more creative content.

Not a great fan of YT stars, especially gamers.
Think it might just because I am older that I don't find them funny or interesting.
My Son seems to like a few of them and he ends up laughing like a lunatic.

I used to watch him play Amnesia mods and Happy Wheels when I was in high school. Then he started playing games I wasn't interested so I unsubbed. I forgot he even existed until his Fiverrs controversy a few years back, where I thought what he did was wrong, but it was clearly a joke and I was defending on the grounds that the media took it way too far. I didn't continue to watch his new videos though. Then I heard about him using a certain racial slur on stream and I couldn't defend him on that. The fact people defended him on that is kind of disgusting, but I lost respect, what was left anyway, for him.

I have watched only a couple of gameplay videos of him and I think that they are good.

I used to watch him play Amnesia mods and Happy Wheels when I was in high school. Then he started playing games I wasn't interested so I unsubbed. I forgot he even existed until his Fiverrs controversy a few years back, where I thought what he did was wrong, but it was clearly a joke and I was defending on the grounds that the media took it way too far. I didn't continue to watch his new videos though. Then I heard about him using a certain racial slur on stream and I couldn't defend him on that. The fact people defended him on that is kind of disgusting, but I lost respect, what was left anyway, for him.
No comment about that haha

Back