Lottery Manager
Awards
Credits
Tiger21820
AAuE7mA39JOZYZPphGJP87XC901AfO0b892bQOZHBStQ=s100-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo

• Link to Gaming Latest promotion:
  • Date channel started: Jan 20, 2012
  • Type of content: Gameplay
  • Age rating: children, should be safe for all ages, all gameplay videos have no commentary
  • Channel description: Master of Fire and Ice!
  • Link to channel: Tiger21820
  • Featured video:
  • Additional information: Wario Land 3 Master Quest videos are back! Season 2 is underway!!!

Last edited:
Thank you! :grin:
Now I wonder who could complete it WITHOUT DYING EVEN ONCE! I could never do it!

Update:
Nintendo has gone rouge, so out of fear of copyright claims, all my Wario Land 3 Master Quest Videos are private until further notice...
Instead, you can watch the first part of my perfect run of Sonic the Hedgehog 2 for the Game Gear, because Sega does what Nintendon't!

This topic can be locked because of changes to COPPA forced me to delete all my videos... (I have back-ups, and I may upload them elsewhere if I find some place!)

Last edited:
Since I really don't have a YouTube channel, I'm going to close this thread until (or if) I upload a video to it!

The YouTube videos are back! (Though they're a bit outdated!)

That's right, I decided that it's time for them to return to the clear web to be seen by all!

However, they're a bit outdated, so I may just re-record another playthrough! (Most likely! Important stuff, I say!)

Sadly, dumb ol' YouTube has a daily upload limit, so you will just have to wait for more later!

So this topic finally re-awakens from it's eternal slumber!

UPDATE!!! Season 2 of Wario Land 3 The Master Quest is underway! Yep, I'M DOING IT AGAIN!! Part 1 is already up!

And the playlist:

Last edited:
Heck no! Most videos are over 30 minutes long and over 500 MB large! Add that to a 1 Gbps network connection, and the uploads are as slow as a mount of molasses! Upload schedule is 1 "Old" Master Quest episode, and 1 "New" Master Quest episode! I currently have 7 parts of the new Master Quest series already recorded, and plan to record more in the morning! Parts 2 & 3 are already up, part 4 will upload in the morning, and part 6 is an hour-long SLOG of a video!

I HAVE FINISHED RECORDING WARIO LAND 3, THE MASTER QUEST!!!

I recorded 7 hours of gameplay NON-STOP! So you know I was having a great day!!! BUT IT'S DONE!!!
A total of 11 hours of gameplay was recorded from 2 (Not counting Part 1) sessions! There will be 16 total episodes, with NONE of them being unlisted! There will be a single episode uploaded each day, along with the remaining 'Old' Master Quest videos!

The list of episodes are as follows (Bold means uploaded and viewable on YouTube):
Part 1 was recorded on July 10, 2021!
Parts 2-7 were recorded non-stop on July 12, 2021!
Parts 8-16 were recorded non-stop on July 14, 2021!

Part 1: HERE WE GO AGAIN!
Part 2: THE POOL OF STORMY DEATH!
Part 3: THE UNDERWATER MAZE!
Part 4: SWAMPS, RIVERS & CANYONS, OH MY!
Part 5: THE TRUE MISERY MIRE!
Part 6: TRIAL & ERROR, TRIAL & REGRET, NOTHING BUT REGRETS
Part 7: WHAT'S UNDERNEATH THE BRIDGE?
Part 8: WARNING! THIS EPISODE IS CURSED!
Part 9: LET THERE BE LIGHT!!!
Part 10: THIS GAME IS TORTURE TO MY SOUL, MY POOR SOUL...
Part 11: CURRENT EVENTS!
Part 12: I'VE BEEN DOING THIS LONGER THAN AN HOUR YOU KNOW
Part 13: CLOUDY WITH A 100% CHANCE OF FLAMES!
Part 14: WHERE THE ANGELS ARE...
Part 15: DOLLBOY'S REVENGE!!!
Part 16: A TRUE MASTER! THE MUSIC BOX IS FREE!

(You don't want to know how long part 13 is!)

Last edited:
Right now I'm using AT&T mobile hotspot to upload the rest of the old videos to youtube (there are 4 left), and here is a speed test of my network:

Update: All of the original Master Quest videos are uploaded and viewable on YouTube!

Update again: Part 8 has been uploaded!

Last edited:
Reactions: cm2
Unfortunately I do not post content to my channel an a regular or consistent basis...

I may think about recording a SMS Sonic the Hedgehog playthrough getting all Sonic panels (At the end of each act), all Sonic Monitors, and all 6 Chaos Emeralds in the same game at some point, but not for a while! I have no current plans of uploading new videos at the moment, and if I do upload anything new, it will be unannounced! You'll just have to check back every now and again to see if I have uploaded anything!

Sorry about that! Someday I'll get something up there, but the time ain't it now!

If you do subscribe, then thank you for your interest, and support!

Back