froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling

I wonder when will Apple car will get released if it gets released at all.

Will be very interesting to see how it ends up especially for Apple investors. The share price has already risen a decent amount which is good

I wonder if their business tactics that they use for the iPhone will also be present with the Apple Car. Will an older Apple Car get slower when a new model is released?

I wonder if their business tactics that they use for the iPhone will also be present with the Apple Car. Will an older Apple Car get slower when a new model is released?
Even there will be an Apple car it might be different then any ordinary car we have today it might one wheel like a Batmobile with software updates Siri (within the car as apple products mostly have) Also I think they might do a software update in the older models which it get released so newer one might get new features etc
Also not sure yet but they plan to finish the completion of car by 2024 (3 years from now)

Apple Car Update here

Even there will be an Apple car it might be different then any ordinary car we have today it might one wheel like a Batmobile with software updates Siri (within the car as apple products mostly have) Also I think they might do a software update in the older models which it get released so newer one might get new features etc
Also not sure yet but they plan to finish the completion of car by 2024 (3 years from now)

Apple Car Update here
They wouldn’t give you one wheel, they’d only have an acceleration pedal, and you gotta hold the button on the gear shift while pressing down on the accelerator to break.

Lots of apple buyers about to be broke :p

I feel Apple may eventually release a cheaper car if Apple release a car at all. Apple may also have affordable monthly payments to slowly pay for the car.

Apple buyers can also rent the car for a few hours or less if they don't have enough money to buy the car.

Apple Car Update here
True. I'm sure the Siri experience will be a lot better as well if the car is developed with it in mind. I know Apple Car Play and Android Auto is currently available for cars that allows both Siri and Google Assistant to be used in cars but it's not the greatest integration.

I feel Apple may eventually release a cheaper car if Apple release a car at all. Apple may also have affordable monthly payments to slowly pay for the car.

Apple buyers can also rent the car for a few hours or less if they don't have enough money to buy the car.

I mean they could under cut the car industry, but it's not happening.

I mean they could under cut the car industry, but it's not happening.

I agree Apple under cutting the car industry is unlikely.

Apple may eventually plan on selling a cheaper Apple Car to help advertise Apple's brand and logo by having a big Apple logo on the front, back, and wheels of the car sort of like how some cheaper priced cars have bigger size logo, and brand name all over their car, so people know what car someone is driving by looking at it.

Wow that would be totally sweet if there if we ever get a car from Apple.

Still, I bet it would be too expensive for me (_ _)

Back