PS5 TMNT: The Cowabunga Collection Announced

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Username Style

This collection includes 13 TMNT games, from 8-bit and 16-bit consoles releases to handheld games to arcade classics, and will be out later in 2022. The full list of games includes:

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Arcade)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time (Arcade)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (NES)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Arcade Game (NES)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III: The Manhattan Project (NES)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Tournament Fighters (NES)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV: Turtles in Time (Super Nintendo)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Tournament Fighters (Super Nintendo)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Hyperstone Heist (Sega Genesis)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Tournament Fighters (Sega Genesis)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Fall of The Foot Clan (Game Boy)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: Back From The Sewers (Game Boy)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III: Radical Rescue (Game Boy)

In addition to PlayStation releases it’ll also be out on Xbox, PC and Switch as well.

Nice stuff indeed.

Fall of the Foot Clan was the first video game I ever played! How are the Nintendo games even getting on the PlayStation anyway?

They're part of a collection, similar to Castlevania and Contra.

TMNT, the official emulated collection. I do own Tournament Fighters on the Genesis but the button combination for the super moves was really hard to pull off and I think I only did it once with random inputs and it's fun but hard. I'm sure the rest of these are fair. action, beat-em-up, platformers but I'd get Nick All-Star Brawl before thinking about trying this one. This just feels like a full course with all the other stuff and how do you have room for dessert?

I think I remember playing some of these games when I was younger. I might be getting this when it comes out. We shall see.

This will be incredible!!! I'll 100% be getting it, I really hope that we get a Nintendo Switch Physical copy here in the UK!

PS Underground gameplay video:

Too bad the Manhattan Missions PC version is not included:
8r0Dhbo.jpg

Is it any good? Maybe no source code?
It's pretty fun back in the day, you are free to select your missions and you have a limited amount of time to find the shredder:

It's pretty fun back in the day, you are free to select your missions and you have a limited amount of time to find the shredder:
It mentions the World Trade Center and the Turtle's first word was pizza...

Yeah, I think they would have to change that...

Back