The pup got in my room again. Destroyed/damaged the following:

Golden Classic controller - bit wires into 4 segments
Gamecube Controller - two segments
Nunchuck - three segments
Wii Remote - chewed the grip on the rechargeable battery cover
Wii Remote - Destroyed the grip
Ipod Adapter - split in two
Donkey Kong Country Returns - Chewed the case, it doesn't close

I guarantee there's more somewhere else. But yea. It sucks.

The dog is a Schnauzer-Poodle mix. Seven months old.

Keep the stuff higher up or in drawers/cupboards in future.
Or make extra sure that you close the door and don't allow the dog in.

Keep the stuff higher up or in drawers/cupboards in future.
Or make extra sure that you close the door and don't allow the dog in.
We always have the rooms shut, but I guess something happened different this time. Probably due to the fact my wife and I were with the neighbors drinking by a fire. We went inside at about 4:00 AM. The dog was asleep on the couch, which is down the hall from our room. We were probably too intoxicated to realize the door hadn't been shut all the way. Now I'm paying a good price.

That sounds like a nightmare! Try giving your dog more toys or food... sounds like he needs something to keep his mouth busy. The little one of ours is like that a little too, but we got him toys n he's happy now, kind of OCD with them, which is cool. First dog i've seen that makes a total mess with his own stuff and then makes sure it is all neatly put back from where it was. I got 2 Lhasa Apsos and a tiny Shi tzu( the neat freak)

That sounds like a nightmare! Try giving your dog more toys or food... sounds like he needs something to keep his mouth busy. The little one of ours is like that a little too, but we got him toys n he's happy now, kind of OCD with them, which is cool. First dog i've seen that makes a total mess with his own stuff and then makes sure it is all neatly put back from where it was. I got 2 Lhasa Apsos and a tiny Shi tzu( the neat freak)
We use rawhide because any toys we get are destroyed. This dog is crazy. The other day we had her chained outside while I was working on the pool. My cat was outside, so my dog naturally chased her. When I thought the chain would stop her, she ran so hard her collar broke. Yea, she's a terror. But she's cute and cuddly.

Either put your stuff high up,

or put your dog down low. *Shifty eyes*

Always always put the stuff you don't want chewed high up, regardless if you're careful or not with the doors, something will always happen, or if it's an electrical cord, make sure it's plugged in. They won't bite something with a current, and if they do, it'll be a fast learning experience.

Always always put the stuff you don't want chewed high up, regardless if you're careful or not with the doors, something will always happen, or if it's an electrical cord, make sure it's plugged in. They won't bite something with a current, and if they do, it'll be a fast learning experience.
More like a funeral.

My dogs are old. All they do is lie around and do nothing and sometimes calmly come up to us for pats. Hell, one of them's really fat.

...Perfect.

More like a funeral.

My dogs are old. All they do is lie around and do nothing and sometimes calmly come up to us for pats. Hell, one of them's really fat.

...Perfect.
I feed her as much as possible. Just for that purpose.

Back