Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

So anyone here getting this game for the Wii U? What are your thoughts on it?

So anyone here getting this game for the Wii U? What are your thoughts on it?
Are you? ;-;

I don't think I'm getting it at its full price. I was expecting something a lot different. Thought I posted my feedback here already >.<

I have bought it and I am having a blast. A perfect game to tide over my time till Persona 5 arrives. The story is engaging, battle system is fun, graphics are colorful, characters are interesting, the UI is cool, what more do we need for a JRPG. I recommend this game to any RPG loving Wii U owners.
The game is worth the full price.

I do not know if I am going to buy it. I mean. There is the Steam Summer Sale which is pretty bad right now, but the discounts are there. I am saving for a Playstation 4 as well. I had this game in my priorities when it was announced, but the newest announcements have outweighted it.

I have bought it and I am having a blast. A perfect game to tide over my time till Persona 5 arrives. The story is engaging, battle system is fun, graphics are colorful, characters are interesting, the UI is cool, what more do we need for a JRPG. I recommend this game to any RPG loving Wii U owners.
The game is worth the full price.

I thank you very much for this feedback.

Even though I don't own the Wii U (yet) I actually really liked this trailer. I love the anime-ish video games, especially when there are school kids involved, and also whe I start watching the trailer I thought it was going to be about little missions but I really liked the battle part, and when it comes to me, it looks definitely visually pleasant. I will look forward to it.

Back