Tomb Raider vs Uncharted

IntoxNitram

GamingLatest Slave
Staff member
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Seems like Tomb Raider in recent years has just tried to replicate the Uncharted games, which I don't think can be beaten. Which do you prefer and why?

Still haven't played either, but it seems uncharted is untouchable?

Need a New good Indiana Jones game, the main man lol to heat things up, Indiana Jones VS Nathan Drake VS Lara Croft, Three's Company.

Need a New good Indiana Jones game, the main man lol to heat things up, Indiana Jones VS Nathan Drake VS Lara Croft, Three's Company.
The story behind Indiana Jones would make for an excellent game with the technology available to developers nowadays.

I only play Uncharted within this two and I can say that I really enjoy how that game works. The story looks exciting and it is also a shooter + adventure game and that is my type of games.

Have not played Tomb Raider but I played all Uncharted. For me they are the same, adventure and fight type of game and some puzzle. The only thing that makes one better is the story and plot, If I will be rating Uncharted it will be only 8/10, an average rating. Because sometimes I get bored and it became repetitive, that's why I always having a break each 2 hours. I can not make a conclusion yet on which is better because just like I said I have not played tomb raider, but I see they are really similar to each other.

Uncharted!! I like how uncharted gives the vibe in which they don't know what they're doing, unlike Lara Croft, who's well known for, well, tomb raiding. I don't know but for me, Uncharted is more realistic, maybe because it has good character development and good action/drama scenes. It shows the vulnerability of the character.

I like Uncharted better. The story, graphics, and gameplay. I’ve played Uncharted from the first to the fourth game. I also played the Uncharted Lost Legacy game even though its main character isn’t Nathan.

Just read tomb raider reviews but haven't played it but have played uncharted which I find exciting. The story behind it is great and a nice gameplay of it too.I like adventure and puzzle games which uncharted is one if them.

I like Uncharted better. The story, graphics, and gameplay. I’ve played Uncharted from the first to the fourth game. I also played the Uncharted Lost Legacy game even though its main character isn’t Nathan.
I totally forgot about the fourth installment, how was it? Aside from graphics improvement, what else did you think greatly improve?

I totally forgot about the fourth installment, how was it? Aside from graphics improvement, what else did you think greatly improve?
Nathan's story is finally concluded in Uncharted 4's ending. Aside from the greatly improved graphics, the gameplay feels smoother compared to the previous games. The grappling hook mechanic that's been added to the game works perfectly during combats and travel. Lost Legacy the latest one uses the same engine from Uncharted 4 and it feels like a DLC but it's pretty lengthy too.

I prefer Tomb Raider than Uncharted. It really gave me thrill and excitement whenever I played it. Uncharted is a good game also. They might have some similarities but still they are both good.

Haven't played Uncharted yet, but it seems like a modern TR game. The rebooted Tomb Raider games are awesome but they don't feature much tomb raiding or puzzles like the older games. Overall, I prefer the Tomb Raider series over Uncharted.

I love Uncharted, and only played the first Tomb Raider reboot. They do play very similarly, especially when both games have exploration areas, then becomes a cover shooter with hoards of enemies coming for you.

The exploration is slightly different with each other, Uncharted has a lot of climbing based progression, and Tomb Raider has more horizontal progression.

I love Uncharted, and only played the first Tomb Raider reboot. They do play very similarly, especially when both games have exploration areas, then becomes a cover shooter with hoards of enemies coming for you.

The exploration is slightly different with each other, Uncharted has a lot of climbing based progression, and Tomb Raider has more horizontal progression.

The older Tomb Raiders had a lot of wall climbing, hook swinging, platforming and puzzles that I miss in the new series. Hope the Rise of the Tomb Raider brings back some of that.

Seems like Tomb Raider in recent years has just tried to replicate the Uncharted games, which I don't think can be beaten. Which do you prefer and why?

I haven't' had the chance to use any of the two. But my gut feeling says Uncharted is better than Tomb Raider. Sounds more suspenseful.

Back