Top 10 Problems Every Gamer Has Faced

How are people going to get a sold out game if it is sold out, unless they buy it from scalpers, which means the developer makes no money from the scalpers. That financially makes no sense.

I understand if it’s for something that’s going to get more print runs, but if it’s physical only, is sold out, and there are no more print runs, then it only benefits the scalpers.

If you release a game, and it only got 3000 copies released and it sold out, what benefit does it have for you knowing that people are selling it for $300 on eBay and you aren’t releasing more copies?

Most low print runs that aren’t limited editions are for games that the company knows is not popular enough to print millions of copies.

The scalpers have to buy the game, so the game developers do make money off a $60 game purchase, and game stores can make money. There may still be a few unsold copies of the games at a few stores which has fewer customers, and demand for the game. These stores may sell them online on eBay where there is a greater demand for the game.

Some game makers may scalp some copies of their games on eBay rather than just selling games at Bestbuy and Gamestop for regular price, so they earn more money from scalpting than selling their games at regular price.

The game maker can also include the game in the next version of their physical game if the game does not use up a lot of storage space, and can fit on one disk, or they can sell the game as a "Greatest hits" title where they earn less money, but still earn a little bit of money for selling their game for $20-40 in the future.

The scalpers have to buy the game, so the game developers do make money off a $60 game purchase, and game stores can make money.
That's called selling video games 101. You're kind of dancing around the question based off of your statement of game developers catering to scalpers. The answer of "people buy the game" is pretty weak, and that makes it no special than any game that gets sold. Unless you believe in a conspiracy that game developers who release low print run games are in cahoots with scalpers, what benefit does a game developer get for having a low print run of a game just to cater to scalpers? They make zero money from people who are out to buy an out of stock game that they aren't making more copies of.

The only real reason why games get low print runs, is because it's a super niche title, and/or from a small studio. So financially if they know the game isn't going to sell very well, it's better to just release a small batch out for the few people interested in. The problem is that scalpers dig around and find these types of games and hoard multiple copies of said games to jack up prices. Outside of a conspiracy that the developer is working with scalpers for low demand games, I honestly see no actual benefit, and it isn't "people buy the game".

Some game makers may scalp some copies of their games on eBay rather than just selling games at Bestbuy and Gamestop for regular price, so they earn more money from scalpting than selling their games at regular price.
That's all speculation, unless you can find instances where this is a thing, and I'm not talking about an auction of 20+ year old games.

The game maker can also include the game in the next version of their physical game if the game does not use up a lot of storage space, and can fit on one disk, or they can sell the game as a "Greatest hits" title where they earn less money, but still earn a little bit of money for selling their game for $20-40 in the future.

You're forgetting I said only print run, because this is, and has been a thing. I already addressed that it makes sense if they're going to have more print runs, but not if it's the only print run.

One problem that I know that every gamer has faced is that we want to eat already but the game is still ongoing so we always chose continue playing eat rather that to get a food and eat. That is why we gamer even though we are already so hungry we will still choose playing. lol

Most of these are true. For me, games not saving properly or saved files being deleted simply makes me angry! It seems to happen less with newer games, but still, it's so unacceptable.

I could recall the time that my PES on the PC got deleted without my notice and that was one of the times that I felt really bad. One thing that I came to notice is that it is not always easy for every gamer out there.

I am not a producer of the game, I am a consumer of the game. I like gaming, however, I am not a hard core gamer. In the past, whenever I got a new game I used to play until 5 in the morning. I used to play games for days, weeks and months until I was tired. However, I do not play games for long hours. Perhaps, I am getting old.

I think one of the problem that most gamer faced is the fact that whenever they started a game they are tied to their seats and cannot be able to go out and perform outdoor tasks.

Back