Total Solar Eclipse in the US on April 8th, 2024, who's going to see it!?

Are you gonna see the total solar eclipse next year!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tiger21820

Master of Fire & Ice!
Staff member
Administrator
Manager
Lottery Manager
Awards
Credits
The last total solar eclipse in the US for a good long while occurs on April 8th, 2024! If you haven't experienced a total solar eclipse yet, and you're an American, you'd better plan a trip ASAP! It's your last chance to observe one here in the USA!

I hope the skies are clear when the total Solar eclipse happen in April 8th, 2024.

We had to do some storm chasing to see the last eclipse! I sure feel bad for those who missed the eclipse by going AGAINST the storm instead of with it... Seriously! I don't know HOW MANY people missed the eclipse by driving against the storm instead of with it!

I am into astronomy so try to keep up to date on the goings-on with space. I will PLAN on seeing it but the weather has to cooperate as well lol I've missed quite a few experiences due to either rain or just plain being cloudy.

I live in the UK and whilst some of the UK will get to see some of this and experience it to an extent, I don't live in the area it will happen in which is a shame. I will be watching this on the TV.

It's a shame as I have only ever experienced a total eclipse once and I enjoyed that.

It has begun

Back